WOW - Tyrann Mathui kicked off the team

Heard this was coming this early morning. Its official now. Perma ban and kicked out of school. What a waste.
It is a shame, he had a bright future in sports and was getting a good education at the same time. One moment of weakness can cause a lifetime of regret.
WTF happened that he got kicked off
He tested positive for artificial marijuana. Here's the article I found: http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/20...ann_honey.html
Broke team rule......
Remember when get got suspended for the Auburn game last time? ThInk along those lines.
He is going to be the next Cecil Collins. What a waste of talent.
OK--someone explain to me how anyone in the national spotlight can be so f-ckin stupid to be caught using drugs? I mean come on--don't these college genius's realize that everything they do is going to be looked at with a magnifying glass? This " fine upstanding young man " got busted for the same exact thing last year--which to me was a discrace to the heisman for letting him be involved in the voting. When will these clowns learn how to have any class or integrity--not to mention honor. Today's sports have been ruined by power/ greed/ egos/ I'm old enough to remember when it was an honor to play sports on higher levels--but now its all about '' LOOK AT ME--A MADE A TACKLE--I'M GREAT-AND LOOK HOW I MAKE A FOOL OF MYSELF ON TV" NOW PAY ME 10MILLION $$ So sad== Anyway--I'm very happy this clown got thrown off of the team--let him go change tires at the truck stop because he wasn't smart enough to behave like a man!!
I'd rather sit around hittin the bong with my homeys than make millions in the nfl! You can't fix stupid!
Stupid is as stupid does.

Give his position, place in school and money to someone that wants 1) to do things right and 2) to someone that wants an education.
Give him a break. He is a college kid, afterall. Hopefully he learns a tough lesson and bounces back.
I'd rather sit around hittin the bong with my homeys than make millions in the nfl! You can't fix stupid! Originally Posted by kindafun
+1 . . . or maybe it's arrogance.

Give him a break. He is a college kid, afterall. Hopefully he learns a tough lesson and bounces back. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
He got a break last season when he was only suspended from playing for doing the same dumb thing.