? For my Denver friends

This is pretty much a duplicate post that I left in the Dallas forums. I am from Dallas area and have enjoyed hell even spoiled by our over abundance of Asian full service amps/spas for quite a while. But now they have been decimated and are practically nonexistent in a relatively short amount of time.

And I don’t see that your AMPs as far as I can tell are booming either. So my question is does anyone know of any K-lady agencies in the Denver area? I might be up there soon and would like to explore their talent.
I did look into the ECCIE Denver threads but found very little. And the AMP section is almost as anemic as the once booming Dallas market is nowadays.
I did see that theOtherBoard was mentioned so I will do some research there but if anyone has some solid first hand knowledge to share I would be very appreciative.
If you don’t feel comfortable posting openly feel free to IM me.
Thanks,
H3F
RR is maybe your source to consult. TOB is many things, but not useful for AMP/AAMP
RubRatings, Skipthegames, and Adultlook are where they tend to advertise...

RubMaps a place for AMP reviews (besides here) and to help find out which ones that you should be able to get HJ or FS at, but requires a subscription.

The AAMPs also seem to have a no AA policy too.
The AMP scene here in Denver is nowhere near where it used to be in Dallas.

As far as Korean AMPs, I believe you will find most of them in north part of the metro area. The Chinese AMPs are more to the south and are usually happy ending only.

TOB really does not discuss AMPs.

Do a Google search of erotic massage Denver and that may help you find what you are looking for.

Sorry I'm not of more help.
rubratings.com is the best source i have found - but ymmv holds true in denver...

nothing will be like dallas in its day pre sesta fosta - holy crikeys what a scene...
Rubmaps. Pay for a subscription. Reviews are useful. Advanced search gets you the information you need.