Stoned.

Any ladies experienced in sucking a kidney stone out? :-) Maybe a reward would be in order for the special one that does. lol
Just make sure any provider you find who will do that for you is "in network" for your HMO, otherwise the co-pays and deductibles will kill ya!
baby ill suck that kidney stone out and then some...lol...
Haha, I knew Kaylen would be game.
Once the stone moves from your kidney to your bladder(which
is where all the pain comes from) it usually passes without
incident. Having been down the road you are apparently on
I wish I would have known Kaylen. If she can pull that bad
baby from your kidney to your bladder..well all I can say is
that is true talent...lol
Any ladies experienced in sucking a kidney stone out? :-) Maybe a reward would be in order for the special on that does. lol Originally Posted by royamcr
Roy, I think that constitutes a fetish. That'll cost extra, you know. But first, you need someone to answer the phone or email back. Having that happen might shock you and make the stone pass right through.
Once the stone moves from your kidney to your bladder(which
is where all the pain comes from) it usually passes without
incident. Having been down the road you are apparently on
I wish I would have known Kaylen. If she can pull that bad
baby from your kidney to your bladder..well all I can say is
that is true talent...lol Originally Posted by malwoody
Ya, this isn't my first rodeo, getting to be an expert at this. Just need to go to the doctor to get some of that pain killer stuff. :-)

This one's right on schedule of one every couple of years.
Kaylen Your hired as my new primary care provider.....!!
....they don't always make it that far. Some get stuck a little higher up. And that can really be a pain.
bigdeal.....you would be in my office every day..
Lollipop....
If you are getting them that frequently, I hope they are being analyzed for content so you know what to avoid. My old man just went through being hospitalized for them for the second time. When the entirety of your liquid intake comes in the form of Dr. Pepper, it wasn't too much of a stretch to figure out what was causing them.
If you are getting them that frequently, I hope they are being analyzed for content so you know what to avoid. My old man just went through being hospitalized for them for the second time. When the entirety of your liquid intake comes in the form of Dr. Pepper, it wasn't too much of a stretch to figure out what was causing them. Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
Oh Lord, just spit out my Coke!
Actually Coca cola is supposed to clean them out. Cleans engines, cleans stones. :-)
Soda is the worst for kidney stones. I've been dealing with them for over 10 yrs now. The upside, the pain killers are great.
Once the stone moves from your kidney to your bladder(which is where all the pain comes from) it usually passes without
incident. Originally Posted by malwoody
Not to dwell on a painful topic, but my experience was different. Although the initial pain when it moves from the kidney to the bladder was bad enough, my most painful memory was passing it when peeing. I truly feel sorry for you more well-endowed guys that would have to experience it for a longer period of time. At least with my lil guy, the travel time was brief.

Funny how a little thing no bigger than a grain of sand can feel like a big BOULDER when you're trying to pee.

OK, I'm going back to the threads talking about naked ladies....