The Usual Suspects Poker Tournament Invites

The invites are out for the Usual Suspects Poker Tournament.

According to Section 47.02 of the Texas Penal Code states that when it comes to hosting home games, you are free and clear if the three following statements are true:
* The actor engaged in gambling in a private place.
* No person received any economic benefit other than personal winnings.
* Except for the advantage of skill or luck, the risks of losing and the chances of winning were the same for all participants.

This tournament will be in a private, non-public place.
No person makes money on this tournament. Jolliet Jake and I do not make any money on this event. There is no "rake". ALL money is returned to the players.

All of the regular players should have their invite by now. Those who PMed me will have their invites sent out over the next two days. If you want an invite send me a PM with your e-mail address included. I may need a vouch if you are NOT a "made" guy. "Made" guys are Satin, Yankee7, WTF and Gator42, guys like them.

Guys whose e-mail I need because I am not sure what I have is current:

Satin and Wayward.

Same Hot As Hell dealers.
Thanks for your efforts again Big Louis.

It is always a great time.
As usual, I'm in!
I'd ask to go, but being new and all, I can't think of a safe, logical way to get an invite.
Looking forward to it.............
Can't wait.
Thanks
Couldn't have picked a better day to have it...

Thanks again for the invite BL
I'd ask to go, but being new and all, I can't think of a safe, logical way to get an invite. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
Have Max Rax send me a note. As the Wise Guys say, she is a friend of ours.
Im there Big L.
Satino and anyone else who tried to pm me should try again. Just deleted a bunch
  • Satin
  • 01-03-2011, 09:39 AM
I got the e-mail and responded BL....thanks.

I tried to send you back a PM but your box is full. It must be nice to be this popular. Lol. Now all I need to do is get my man Chris Rock to help me brush up on my poke-her skills...
Thx for invite, BL. Will most likely be playing.
I've put the date on the calendar and will do my best to be in attendance.
Damn I need to get "made"
I'm in and looking forward to it!

As always, thanks for the invite BL!