How Can You Tell If A Provider Is LE?

SL’S Top Ten List If She Might Be LE

1) When walking up to the in call you can hear theme song for S.W.A.T. that’s a bad sign.
2) Always come early, Circle the in call location. If you find several large American made cars with tinted windows out back and several guys who look like hobbyist who could never get a session with even the ugliest hooker, that might be a bad sign.
3) If you didn’t request hand cuffs and a police uniform, that’s a bad sign.
4) If she is wearing a bullet proof vest under her tank top, that’s a bad sign.
5) If she has a dildo hanging from a police belt that’s 2 ½ foot long, that’s a bad sign.
6) Unless your name is John, if she asks you how long have you been a John, that’s a bad sign.
7) If she asks to pat you down but doesn’t touch your dick, that’s a bad sign.
8) If she is between 20-25 and appears to be wearing a hearing aid, that’s a bad sign.
9) If a cops camera crew happen to be in the parking lot next to the in call, that’s a bad sign.
10) If when you walk in she says, “freeze, pull your pants down, and spread your cheeks!”. This one could be a bad sign or it could be the beginning of a great session.

Share yours here...

Shows Up With 5 friends!
When she is a he...
  • R.M.
  • 06-28-2017, 04:14 AM
Like talking to yourself much?
Like talking to yourself much? Originally Posted by R.M.
Not sure what you mean? I post for my fans. You know the "exotic bitches".Having problems with self control are we?
  • R.M.
  • 06-28-2017, 07:15 AM
Fans wow your head as big a that gut of yours now. I can't laughing oh my.Fans. Which ones the gay Saggy Bottom boys choir.
Fans said the fat fuck in corner with no dick.
Fans wow your head as big a that gut of yours now. I can't laughing oh my.Fans. Which ones the gay Saggy Bottom boys choir.
Fans said the fat fuck in corner with no dick.
Originally Posted by R.M.
Could you try repost in English please or get some one to help you.I don't speak Extoic Hooker!?
  • R.M.
  • 06-29-2017, 01:26 AM
Could you try re-post in English please or get some one to help you.I don't speak Exotic Hooker!?

• R.M.
  • 06-29-2017, 05:34 AM
I just got a pm.... oh my it never even occurred to me.

Are you a pre or post op tranny? The distorted features should have been a give away but I was focusing on your posts not what you looked like!
TS’S love me
No news is good news!