Now this is getting silly

So i now have a bad review from a guy i didnt even see... "bcglx" I dont even know you. Everyone knows i'm bare sorry hun wrong girl
So i now have a bad review from a guy i didnt even see... "bcglx" I dont even know you. Everyone knows i'm bare sorry hun wrong girl Originally Posted by MsLacy

He does not even mention your grooming habits in the part of the review we can see .... You may have done more harm than good with your thread. Others are going to want to know how you know that.

Review: Late night with Lacy
Date: 7/16/12
Provider: Ms. Lacy
Phone: 713-498-1788
Email Address: -
URL / Website: - http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=13274 9
City: - Houston
State: - Tx
Address: - Galleria
Appointment Type: - incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: - yes
Activities: - Fiv, convo, cfs, bbbj, breast worship, rcg, doggy
Session Length: - 60
Fee: - 200 special
Hair Color and Length: - dirty blonde
Smoking Status: - smoker
Ethnic Background: - Caucasian
Physical Description: - Short 5'2 blond, she has nice gumdrop nipples, Ass is ok but has pimples/acne, Has a mommy tummy, overall has a nice face and the rest of her is pretty skinny. Showcase pictures are inaccurate Lacy looks completely different.
Recommendation: No
That is why our founding fathers crafted the 5th amendment, .....

.... to take the edge off the consequences of exercising the 1st one!
How do you know that he said anything about being "bare" or not bare? I don't see that in his review. If you didn't see him then just make the mods aware.
Oh, dear, Lacy, not a good move revealing anything from the ROS. However, the rest of us shouldn't jump to the conclusions that's she reading the forbidden just yet. Another well-meaning fellow may have mentioned one of the details of the inner sanctum in passing as he was letting her know she had a bad review. Still a big no no, but we all know it happens.

In the future, SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH about stuff not in the public eye. You have compromised your credibility, alas, lass.

I agree with Sensia; let the mods know, but not sure they'll pull the review now unless you can prove you were out of town or with another gentleman at the time. Too bad you haven't been on ECCIE longer and established a solid reputation over time that would help trump any tripe. Statistically speaking, this is the fourth "no" out of 23 reviews over the not quite 3 months you've been a member. Dang, took me a LOT longer to get 23 reviews on a combo of sites!
How do you know you didn't see him? He could have easily scheduled thru other means or a different handle...
How do you know you didn't see him? He could have easily scheduled thru other means or a different handle... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Well, if she actually screened him thoroughly, she ought to know that, and he would be in violation of ECCIE rules if he has multiple handles here, which would dent his credibility.

Time to sit back and.....
Or he used p411 which is not associated with his account here. A lot of guys practice this.
Either way someone is taking a vacation here. Sweeet!
Or he used p411 which is not associated with his account here. A lot of guys practice this.
Either way someone is taking a vacation here. Sweeet! Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
This is more what I was referring to and it most certainly is done by many, many guys.
I have 75 reviews on a number of sites and never ran into a situation where the fellow reviewed me under a different name than the tag he saw me under. Would be most confusing. Why wouldn't a gentleman give a girl BOTH his P411 and ECCIE handles? Makes sense for verification expediency.

No matter. I'm looking for butter for my popcorn. I think this thread will get a great deal more entertaining, or fizzle out like a wet firecracker.
Well Fancy of course you haven't. That's because of the level of professionalism and the way you carry yourself. Would you ever start a thread like this, of course not. Would you even need to, of course not. You have this stuff down and know how to handle things properly.

Not that this is the case here but sometimes when one gets a negative review they feel the need to be vindictive therefore you can understand why one would feel the need to keep things separate to avoid that type of childish behavior.

Again not that this is the case here but if one is hiding things then prepare for them to come to light sooner or later. If one gives bad service then again prepare for that to be reported. If one is new and still learning the ropes then use the criticism to get better. If you've done your best and it just didn't work out then just shake it off, screen better to get your target clients so you can give your best within your comfort zone. If you've done your best and can't seem to please anyone then move on to something you are good at.

Just my opinion on things
  • bbkid
  • 07-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Baby, you fucked up alright, but I sure like your avatar.
A client asked me "why am I growing my hair out?" I asked what do you mean? I was told that a review i received today stated i had to much hair
So at the least your client is saying bye bye for awhile.
Save yourself. Give him up now.
I like her avatar too bbkid.
I have had no communication with the handle who left the review. If this was an inappropriate thread then I apologize. and if/when i receive a bad review I don't cry about i, I move on. I am a hard working lady and I am easy going. I am new to this site and may NOT know how to handle everything properly, that does not mean I should be looked down upon. Some members may have a very influential impact on other members.