EXPANDiNG BUiSNESS...

Are you hobbiest scared to venture out into a new means of "HOBBYing"????

I know there are sites like P411, Datecheck, BP, etc....

None of which compare to ECCIE, but if your like me you'd probably agree there is a load of extra bull**** that you encounter while trying to book an appt. through this site with todays providers.

I personally don't like bein a b**** to prospective clients or even entertaining some of the ladies games on these threads.

How would you all feel about a new means of verification, simply for serious legitimate inquiries?

OR

Is that a question for future hobbiest?
I'm slightly confused... A new verification method for serious inquiries? P411 has been working well...do you mind explaining specifically what the problem is...then maybe ill understand better.
I'm not sure what a 22 year old provider with 4 months on the board can bring to the table that can possibly make 'this thing of ours' work better. Screening seems to be working fine using the methods available.

Would you please provide a little more explanation of your idea how to expand and improve this BUiSNESS?
Would you please provide a little more explanation of your idea how to expand and improve YOUR BUSINESS? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
There fixed it for you. Now for the Answer:

Keep starting ThreAds. Its beginning to work for me!
Nope. This site works well enough for me. P411 too. So much so I paid for a 1,000 year membership.
Only BS or difficulty I've encountered usually comes from the girls end. Which is rare.
So no need for a change here.
Membership on ECCIE and P411 combined usually is enough for most providers.
I'm not sure what a 22 year old provider with 4 months on the board can bring to the table that can possibly make 'this thing of ours' work better. Screening seems to be working fine using the methods available.

Would you please provide a little more explanation of your idea how to expand and improve this BUiSNESS? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid

A 22yr old provider with 4 months on the board???? This is true, but doesn't mean I am not knowlegable of buisness management.

and yes the screening methods work fine, athough there is always room for improvement....

I only have ideas on expanding my own buisness..... never did i suggest that ECCIE change nor would i bother with such a task....

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A QUESTION FOR FUTURE HOBBIEST....

SMH
I only have ideas on expanding my own buisness.....
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky
Question from the peanut gallery: Are you STILL NBA??? Just askin'.
I'm slightly confused... A new verification method for serious inquiries? P411 has been working well...do you mind explaining specifically what the problem is...then maybe ill understand better. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
There is no problem

I'm asking this question for my own purposes, not for you to understand.

I value most posters opinions and would like to know how ppl felt about another/better means of hobbying.... these sites won't last forever.
...would like to know how ppl felt about another/better means of hobbying.... Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky
Wednesday and Friday evening happy hour used to work well for me, cost about the same and had about the same number of .... "I wish I hadn't stayeds."
This site & p411 work great for me.....no complaints.....
THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A QUESTION FOR FUTURE HOBBIEST....

SMH Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky
Last time I checked sweetie, most of the gents on here are already in the hobby. I have no idea where you would post something like this to reach your target audience. Does anyone else?
Are you hobbiest scared to venture out into a new means of "HOBBYing"????

I know there are sites like P411, Datecheck, BP, etc....

None of which compare to ECCIE, but if your like me you'd probably agree there is a load of extra bull**** that you encounter while trying to book an appt. through this site with todays providers.

I personally don't like bein a b**** to prospective clients or even entertaining some of the ladies games on these threads.

How would you all feel about a new means of verification, simply for serious legitimate inquiries?

OR

Is that a question for future hobbiest?
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky
There is no problem

I'm asking this question for my own purposes, not for you to understand.

I value most posters opinions and would like to know how ppl felt about another/better means of hobbying.... these sites won't last forever. Originally Posted by Brooklyn Sky
So much for trying to help a fellow provider...not sure why you felt attacked and showing irritation...was simply wanting to make a comment of substance...but nvmd...laughing my black ass out loud...noone is going to want to give help or suggestions with that attitude...hence why most providers don't like reaching to others...its a community, not enemy ville. No one is out to attack you, sweetheart.
Here's a link to another one of her less than successful business approaches. Makes you really question if providers or "future hobbyists" should be taking business advice from her.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=462118