Cancellation fees?

• Trey
  • 11-03-2010, 02:57 AM
http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rld-22/7877014
Chick has a nice ass.

But what's with the cancellation fee? How would one collect the fee? If you go into collections does "Pimp Masters" collection agency call all day and send you notices in the mail? Any of you ladies got fees like this? Any guys dumb enough to pay, or been told to pay?
  • Omari
  • 11-03-2010, 03:25 AM
I saw that & was thinking the same thing.
Then .... No Show Fees .... for the providers. Tardy = No Show.
What's a gem? Is that like a rose?
Sounds like a fucking bank.
I have seen that on a couple of other adds but how would she collect if you didn't show?
But what's with the cancellation fee? Originally Posted by trey
It's her way of demonstrating how "smart" and "professional" she is. It's a good thing...
  • romab
  • 11-03-2010, 07:51 AM
Sounds like financial op. F&F Collections.( fucker & fuckwhoe collections ) Takes smash and dash to a new alley. Low startup costs: Glock, baseball bat & ski mask.
R
They take it out of your tax refund.
Sounds like financial op. F&F Collections.( fucker & fuckwhoe collections ) Takes smash and dash to a new alley. Low startup costs: Glock, baseball bat & ski mask.
R Originally Posted by romab
LOL...WTF you would have to be a jackass to pay or try too.
better pay up on the collection fee, or they will be charging you interest
  • Trey
  • 11-03-2010, 11:24 PM
I saw another ad today said they wanted a percentage of the rate fro meet scheduled. Next they will want to do credit checks on you.
(intelligient too!)
I always charge cancellation fees. And I am confident I'll collect ------ soon as the bitch shows up.
They take it out of your tax refund. Originally Posted by Htowner
Haha. Yeah, the next Stimulus package.