Alert/Community Question

I was recently in contact with another provider on this site. I contacted her about possibly sharing an incall together as well as for reference requests many times. In one of her messages she offered to introduce me to a "longtime client" who was no longer on ECCIE for "family reasons." I never responded to the invitation, just brushed it off since he was not on the site.

Apparently she ended up giving this guy my number because he contacted me claiming that she did (I had given this to her in case she wanted to discuss sharing an incall, which we did) and that he wanted to provide me with references to get verified. I sent out reference requests to the girls on ECCIE and awaited response.

This guy would text me non stop to see if I had heard anything. I told him many times to politely allow me to contact him once I heard something.

(Don't be like this guy! I understand that you want to meet us at a moment's notice, but it is in everyone's best interest that we thoroughly screen you before meeting. Please be patient during this process because I can't magically locate these provider's and hound them down for approval just because your impatient. I wish I could because trust me, I don't want to wait 3-4 days for a returned response either, but it happens & it is most importantly out of my control.)

I checked out his references and no one had good things to say. One provider said he was a time waster and would never commit to an appointment and the other complained that she didn't know who this person was, didn't recognize his number, email, or previous ECCIE handle. Another reference was totally invalid and I couldn't find any record of the provider on the site.

RED FLAG!

I politely explained to the gentleman that I was not able to verify him and could not see him to which point he completely flipped out on me, would not stop sending me strings of nasty text messages and continued to try and get me to explain why I needed these references. I blocked him and hope to never hear from him again. Crazy!

I have experienced this with men on the site as well, I apologize in advance if it takes me a few days to a week to verify you. I send out reference requests and I always send a follow up if I haven't heard something in 5 days. My suggestion is to maybe contact them yourselves and see if they can contact me through the website because I'm just at a loss as to what to do when I can't get other provider's to give me feedback.

Ladies, any suggestions? How can I connect with your better and more efficiently to get a reference request?

Also, if anyone is interested in the name of the provided who referred me to this scumbag, message me. Also, I have information about her being managed and sharing her hobby phone with at least 3 different girls. Protect yourselves!
While good to know, this does not represent a specific and clear and present security threat to the membership nor is it an uncommon occurrence. Therefore it is not an alert and I am moving this to coed forums for further discussion.

-Spice
Is it ok to just post both handles and let them respond? Mods? I'd like to know.
Is it ok to just post both handles and let them respond? Mods? I'd like to know. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Certainly, it's her prerogative as long as no real world info or direct quotes of private communications are revealed in the process.
Certainly, it's her prerogative as long as no real world info or direct quotes of private communications are revealed in the process. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
So .... it is acceptable to paraphrase what people say in private conversations?
So .... it is acceptable to paraphrase what people say in private conversations? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yep - as long as you don't quote. Spin it however you like, as long as you don't post a direct quote!