Where's The Party?

We are several days into the hunting season...Attachment 551812 Be vewy vewy quiet...
Master the art of being very very quiet and the rest shall follow your footsteps in yezzus name amen...
Master the art of being very very quiet and the rest shall follow your footsteps in yezzus name amen... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I take it that you are trying to make a derogatory slur to my Latino heritage
I take it that you are trying to make a derogatory slur to my Latino heritage Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
Lmfao you can't be serious
Lmfao you can't be serious Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Yes, I am serious
Yes, I am serious Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
You're funny
A thread started with a cartoon character are usually not serious threads.
He is funny.
Outside chance of serious only if an open bar (not a byob), and the gals can bring a date of their choice.
I'm not sure why I'm asking, should I know what all this means?
I'm not sure why I'm asking, should I know what all this means? Originally Posted by whatstheplay
When you figure it out let me know
This appears to be a guy who enjoys reading his own posts.
  • Cleo
  • 07-25-2016, 08:56 PM
I'm not sure why I'm asking, should I know what all this means? Originally Posted by whatstheplay
It is generally believed/assumed/proven(?) that "NJD" is in fact, the notorious/neferious/infamous, "AY" if I'm correct? He's "stalking/trolling" those who've besmirched his beyond reproach reputation as well as the women in his stable. Just more mindless dribble & drama in this weeks episode of "As the Tricks Turns."
When you figure it out let me know
Sorry, I'm already slow, I couldn't possibly dedicate any extra brain cells to this mystery.
A thread started with a cartoon character are usually not serious threads. Originally Posted by noleftturn

Oh, no! Don't say that! Eliminating all the cartoon characters here would eliminate almost everyone on ECCIE.

Except you and me, of course.
I'll say it: NJD, the party is in your mouth and everyone's cumming!