It's not pretty

Can anyone identify this creature?

staff edit: removed licensed photograph owned by photographer-S31
She lives in your head rent free........
Hahahaaaaa
If I repulse you..I am honored
HELL YA!!!
Moved here from the Sandbox. provider claims ownership of the photo and did not grant permission for it to be posted.

Thread returned to Sandbox
Attachment 561158
Moved here from the Sandbox. provider claims ownership of the photo and did not grant permission for it to be posted.

Thread returned to Sandbox Originally Posted by scorpio31
She posted it on eccie, I just moved it maybe she will like this one better. Attachment 561158
Sir, I need to mention that you are coming close to violating the guideline relating to stalking.

#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
Thank you for your concern

Is there a problem with the picture I posted?

I am thinking of using it as part of my signature or as an avatar
dude u r a douche... get your dick out your ass and act like a man instead of a dipshit
dude u r a douche... get your dick out your ass and act like a man instead of a dipshit Originally Posted by onewayhighway
Thank you for your comment.

You are not required to read my post, if you find them objectionable contact someone who cares.

Is this a photoshop test or something?
Can anyone identify this creature?

staff edit: removed licensed photograph owned by photographer-S31 Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
Thanks to whoever finally banned this douche!!!!!!
Don't think he is banned, it just changed the text.