Provider asking to exchange selfies

Hey guys, I just wanted to get your feedback on a provider asking to exchange selfies? I thought this sounded very fishy, so I canceled our appointment. What are your opinions on it? And I will shoot you over the Provider's name in a PM if asked.
To me this is a judgement call. I have sent pics to providers that I felt are trustworthy
I never send selfies.
I don't want to scare the hell out of them right off the bat.
Fishy!!
I ask for selfies sometimes depending on how difficult it is to get that person verified
Well that still doesn't make sense really. There are other ways to verify. This is a tactic used by *hush*, I know from personal experience. I'm not sure why Providers are adopting this policy now, it ain't a good one.
I'm not sure why Providers are adopting this policy now, it ain't a good one. Originally Posted by ProfessionalReviewer
It is nothing new. If you're not comfortable with a provider's screening methods let her know & request alternate means. There are over 500 verified/registered providers in the Houston area on this site alone. If you're not content with one's policies move on to the next one on the list.
Maybe ask to FaceTime or the equivalent. This way you can see each other in real time. Many providers use outdated pics and when you arrive, you meet someone that you’re not attracted to. FaceTime would fix that. If you don’t like her request, keep it moving to the next one.
Maybe ask to FaceTime or the equivalent. This way you can see each other in real time. Many providers use outdated pics and when you arrive, you meet someone that you’re not attracted to. FaceTime would fix that. If you don’t like her request, keep it moving to the next one. Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes

+1000
Maybe ask to FaceTime or the equivalent. This way you can see each other in real time. Many providers use outdated pics and when you arrive, you meet someone that you’re not attracted to. FaceTime would fix that. If you don’t like her request, keep it moving to the next one. Originally Posted by Fresh-Memes
Not a bad idear
Fishy!! Originally Posted by Fluffy_Bunny
I wouldn't know Fluffy Bunny, I didn't see her. JK LOL!
Don't do it, especially if you have some sort of social media...facebook, linkedin, etc. She can easily find out who you are. I had Haley Hart ask me for a selfie, even with all the P411 OK's that I have including her friend Catrina Sanders (who openly said she'll vouch for me). I can see any provider asking a newbie but if you are an established guy with plenty of references/P411 OK's, then don't do it.
  • A1.
  • 12-29-2018, 07:32 PM
I would be scared of a gf or wife finding the picture ...
Avoid or Ignore them if they're asking for any personal info.