Ladies & Gents ... who was your first board client & who was your first board provider?

I was reading this thread in Dallas ( http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=94747 ) and thought I'd start a spin off here in Houston.

So gents ... who was your first provider? If your first was some random chick you can't remember, please also list your first "board" provider or wildflower provider - for all you oldies but goodies.

And ladies ... who was your first client from the board?

Mine was an older gentleman who had his account guested on ASPD so I don’t want to mention his name, but my 2ed was Mr. RBJ himself.
MaxRax was my first.....
I love big boobies!
  • Omari
  • 09-17-2010, 10:59 PM
My first board provider( also my first in the hobby) was Brittnany bigbooty. Although I meet her on another site I found out she was a member here.
First one I met from the boards was Venusnova.
My first one from this board was Darthmaul,and im still waitin on my box from Jareds'
  • R.M.
  • 09-18-2010, 05:23 AM
MaxRax and I were just talking about this subject just this week. I had the most pleasant first time experience with a gentleman that I use to wait on at Centerfold and Penthouse.It just happened that I came to the window and there he was. Very much the gentleman. He even toke time out of his busy schedule came to visit me at a wild flower social and hung out with me. Flyer57 I sure miss you....
Old board - Alexis Of San Antonio

This board - Lisa.lisa0302(Alaska doesn't really count)
Well thanks Brooke..but as usual, I'm always the bridesmaid...never the bride.
Maybe we both need to see if there has been any "improvements"???
The lovely and gracious former Sable, now Katharine Butler I think. She has the patience of a saint.
The Foxxx (Monica Foxxx)
Sydney. Remember, she had the Studio for a long time. If I had it to do over again I would never take that first session.
Old ASPD board...Nicole Darling Nikki. She was also my 1st in the hobby, period.

This board...Babydoll Snow
I wonder who we would pick to be our last if we were faced with that decision. Providers and hobbyist alike.
In H-town it was Extreme Erin for me. I've never seen her post on the P or Eccie, though I have seen her reviewed (or at least discussed) a few times.
Eccie Addict thats a great question you ahould start that thread!