Can you handle 3 girls?

Whats the most you've ever had at once? I think 3 would be wild!!
I had 3 in London once. Was supposed to be sort of an orgy type thing, I went in the afternoon with the idea I would check it out and scoot if I was creeped out by naked guys. Turned out I was the only guy there with 3 girls, a Polish blonde and 2 Brazilians. You sat around in a bath robe with the girls in a living room drinking beer and eating the type of snacks that would be at a bad party. I got up and took the Polish girl to a room thinking I would do her first and come back for one of the other girls later in the 3 hour time frame. When I closed the door, she opened it and said we leave them open here. As we got into bed the other two girls came in and joined us. No kissing, but bbbj and generally a nice time. Finished by one girl jerking me off over the other two girls tits. Had a second session with the same girls also. Laying there with a girl on each side of me and one between my legs blowing me I remember thinking I was in some sort of soft pussy cocoon.
Thats just too wild.
A busload of Kilgoree Rangerettes.

Alas, the authorities cockblocked me...right when I thought I had 'em in the bag. Them Rangerettes booed the po po's as they cuffed and stuffed me. Then while we were taking the ride them polices were laughing and yukking it up, mocking my ambition.

This was after an opening at the Houston MFA...them Rangerettes strutted into the exhibit space and twirled and shit while this homosexual lobbed dyed loaves of bread at 'em. THAT was the damn art exhibit. Your tax dollars at work. And the bus they came in was just sitting idling outside, waiting for all them fineass women to mount up. I thought jacking that bus was a good idea at the time, and a couple of Rangerettes whispered their approval into my mouth.

Oh, well. A Faintheart never fucked a Wildcat.
No
Whats the most you've ever had at once? I think 3 would be wild!! Originally Posted by Giddy Up Casey
4+ a blow up goat named Betty.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=138858
4+ a blow up goat named Betty.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=138858 Originally Posted by Killersalt
This man's a hero, he should be on survivor!
I love being with women...One of the things I love about London, fetish parties, naked people everywhere, and massive orgies!
Seven.
I have had an all girl one with 3 does that count? Stay tuned though im sure the next will be documented
3 and a half. A blonde, brunette, redhead and a midget in a cage
I get shot down weekly by 3 girls at the bar does that count?
Nope!

Concentrating with one girl is enough for me!
what would be more enjoyable being one of 3 girls pleasuring 1 guy or having 3 guys pleasure you. just wondering
Whats the most you've ever had at once? I think 3 would be wild!! Originally Posted by Giddy Up Casey
I have had an all girl one with 3 does that count? Stay tuned though im sure the next will be documented Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Damn I would love to witness that!