I HAVE THE MOST AWESOME NEWS!!!!!

I got a new incall. Its awesome, its an old art studio. Its not all fancy and girly, but for anyone who knows me, its my style. Ok everyone I need advice. What do you like at an incall. Im already aware of the blue toliet water and the paper lamps from ikea, so I need some ideas people.

Also, I want to say thank you to everyone for all your support about my home invasion. Ive met some of the most decent men &women in this biz, and I hope to keep meeting more. Thank you again.
congratulations on the new place. as for what to have in there, I think a good quality bed and just decorate the room in your style. maybe an end table and something to play some music.
Im already aware of the blue toliet water and the paper lamps from ikea Originally Posted by Bianca Page
heh You're so awesome it hurts...
Can't go wrong with lots of mirrors. =)
Window shades! You never know who might be lurking

50 inch Big screen TV
Thank you wakeup!

50 inch Big screen TV Originally Posted by mrhunt
I dont know what kind of girls your seeing, but you won't need a tv with me sweetie lol
Congrats on the new pad girl
Video camera..... and a sex swing,, never seen one of those.
Very cool! I can't wait to see it... and you. In what part of town is it located?

As far as what you need - plenty of towels and Gatorade. And my number on speed dial.
Ill take all that into consideration. EA I cant believe you have never seen a sex swing
What do you like at an incall. Originally Posted by Bianca Page
Lewd and licentious women who enjoy the company of perverts like me.
A couple of big beds so we can start getting you into the birthday bashes!!
Glad to hear things are looking up for you!
I sure haven't Bianca..... you gonna be the first to show me one lol.

If you put a glory hole in I'll be there every week