How do you pronounce the acronym ECCIE?

Look, I want to sound like I'm in the know. If I decide to drop a reference to ECCIE in a conversation with my boss or a new client, I don't want it to come out as "eachy" when it should be "etchy". Then I'd sound lame and pathetic (which may be happening already). When the conversation turns to hobbies I need to sound well-rounded. 'Yeah, sure, I fish, I hunt, follow sports, blah, blah, blah, but have you ever banged a 20 year-old Mexican import?' Any thoughts, globetrotters?
Look, I want to sound like I'm in the know. If I decide to drop a reference to ECCIE in a conversation with my boss or a new client, I don't want it to come out as "eachy" when it should be "etchy". Then I'd sound lame and pathetic (which may be happening already). When the conversation turns to hobbies I need to sound well-rounded. 'Yeah, sure, I fish, I hunt, follow sports, blah, blah, blah, but have you ever banged a 20 year-old Mexican import?' Any thoughts, globetrotters? Originally Posted by sharkie
I say it like this Eeee Seee

but I would not mention it to your boss or client... what they don't know will not come back to haunt you.
Outstanding.
Very Easy. it should be pronounced..... EACY
Just call it "icky", that's why I do.
Be careful how you answer this question. It may get the thread closed.
to sum up all the redundant threads:

people call it whatever they want, regardless of how much of a stretch it is

BUT

the creator of ECCIE is named becky and suggests that it should be pronounced like "becky" withouth the "b" = "ecky"
Look, I want to sound like I'm in the know. If I decide to drop a reference to ECCIE in a conversation with my boss or a new client. . . Originally Posted by sharkie
wondering what your job is that you would want to discuss a hooker board at your workplace

you a cop or something?