Has Houston changed for a provider ?

With so mch going on in this city constantly, I was wondering if it was time for a new hotspot in Texas. Austin seems to be utr and the guys are way more polite and giving, is it time to give Houston a handicap sticker ?

I was hoping my experience here was going to be something to talk about, but mom said 'If you can't say nothing nice, don't say anything ", so Houston my lips are sealed.

Not 1 call, really Houston ?
  • sat45
  • 02-12-2011, 06:51 AM
Any pics ?
Juliette,

You're really cute and I bet your a great fuck...but you put up an ad in the weekend lineup at 8pm last night and here it is 8:11am by my clock, and you're complaining about no calls. Sorry, but I already have an appointment set for today, that I made yesterday afternoon.
Maybe you should try giving us a little more notice. Perhaps posting an ad at least a day before you roll into town so we have time to look at you and make our minds up on whether we want to see you or not.

Now since your ad was posted last night, you may get some calls for some time today, tonight or maybe even tomorrow.

Good luck and I hope things work out for you, but give us a little time next time.
I'll be blunt with this:

You're not $$$ CBJ material in Houston's market.

Given that it's the only review we have to go off of it's no surprise that you didn't get any takers.

Also, your Weekend lineup thread looks like a straight copy/paste off of backpages. Keep it simple. The ECCIE advertisement page doesn't have the intense turnover/quantity of backpages, you don't have to try to hard to draw attention to your ad.
I'll be blunt with this:

You're not $$$ CBJ material in Houston's market.

Given that it's the only review we have to go off of it's no surprise that you didn't get any takers.
Originally Posted by lloydjourney
I agree.

For a $$$ donation, it would help if you were a full blown GFE.

...jus sayin.
I'll keep this in mind guys, thanks for the input.
I decided to post when I got here instead of posting a day ahead,

"If you want to hear God laugh tell him your plans ! "

I live by this, If i would have posted a day in advance, something would have back fired, small or big. I appreciate the advice, btw, my first was a great tipper $$$ (my review)

I will be leaving ASAP, heres some news for you, I'm planning on leaving as soon as I see enough grass on the ground and another cloud in the sky, I'm leaving, I can do better than this !
Personally, I don't think the issue is short notice. I generally don't plan ahead my "encounters". Also, going by your pics, you're a very beautiful and sexy woman. So, what it boils down to is menu/price point vs. options available in this market. The menu/price as indicated in your review may have worked in Kileen (sic?) but would generally be a problem in Houston.

Just my opinion and I do wish you the best during your stay here.
With that attitude...

Saturday is a good day for traveling. Not a lot of traffic, so you should be able to put a lot of highway behind you rather quickly.

The earlier the better. Got the car gassed up yet?

BYE!!!

PS, try putting up a showcase with rate information. All we have to go by is the one review you have that lists the rate at $$$. Might work better for you.
[quote=john353;1020863]With that attitude...

Saturday is a good day for traveling. Not a lot of traffic, so you should be able to put a lot of highway behind you rather quickly.

The earlier the better. Got the car gassed up yet?

BYE!!!

i just got verified yesterday , give me a while to figure out about showcases okay sweetie. My prices are $$ for the hour, don't blame me for something that was put in the review, he chose to put what he payed not me .

Whats the stick in your azz about John ? Did it hurt going in, "The earlier the better, seems like you all gassed up, I mean Assed up !

I can't stand guys who pick on women , what a punk !
Johnny #'s is not a punk, asshole maybe... .

Maybe dearest JTIS you would come off less cunty if you would act less cunty.
I don't think Houston has changed. I think it's always been the same. I looked at your review......no mention of tip in there. As you mentioned above. It's all we have to go on with no showcase or much history being that your new.

We've had this discussion before recently. Traveling is a hit and miss for every provider no matter where they go. Some do well here and some don't. Some that have been here before and done well do terrible the next time and vice versa. You took a chance on us and several hours later decided to leave. I think it takes more time then you allowed for things to pick up.

However since you are leaving I hope you have a safe trip and do well wherever you decide to go
You are very pretty Juliette sorry this trip didn't go better for you. Houston can be a tough market and one day isn't always enough time to really get to know a city.

Hope the next cloud you follow leads a better day, glad we know your actual rates now and wish that you were staying a little longer, maybe next time...
Father Wayward, an extremely well put and very considerate post.
Houston is a huge city with lots of competition. CBJ and a basic service wont cut it. like John353 says your gona have to be "full blown GFE" to get any business around here. (or any real business for that matter)
I am thinking you are more in the $$ range with what you have to offer;services and appearance wise.

You might also want to mention your no nos:
No no's : explicit language, text, black gentlemen