Visting providers do not be afraid of

The hobbyist who run off providers are harmlees varmits who do not represent the rest of the Hobby community in Houston.
  • Dad
  • 02-14-2011, 10:11 PM
Which mod is your godfather ck45?
The Lynch Mob are harmlees varmits who do not represent the rest of the Hobby community in Houston. Originally Posted by carkido45
So what's the point of having them?
So what's the point of having them? Originally Posted by Valerie
You got me but they seem to do no help to any one here especially there fellow hobbyist but I believe they don't see other hobbyist as there brother mongers.

Eccie is just another place to get there kicks and not a place to share info.
You got me but they seem to do no help to any one here especially there fellow hobbyist but I believe they don't see other hobbyist as there brother mongers.

Eccie is just another place to get there kicks and not a place to share info. Originally Posted by carkido45
And post cat pictures....
One cat picture for you...

One not-so-cat picture for you...

• Seedy
  • 02-15-2011, 06:46 AM
Ck45, man when are you going to grow up? Have they dropped yet?
This thread should be another winner.

Funny how V cancels a trip where she's 70% pre-booked due to harassment in Houston threads, yet she continues to post away in them and antagonize. She's asking for more of the harassment that "caused" her to cancel her trip.... You would think if she was so distraught to the point of canceling a trip and canceling appointments because of this abuse, that she would quit antagonizing people in the threads where she's getting all this harassment. I feel sorry for the guys that wasted their time and got their hopes up based on her Ads. She does have some nice titties.

This behavior is somewhat cheeky. Time for some bangers and mash.
  • bbkid
  • 02-15-2011, 07:04 AM
She does have some nice titties. Originally Posted by Killersalt
Yes. Yes, she does indeed.
Yes. Yes, she does indeed. Originally Posted by bbkid
Agreed and so do the beer girls in Wakeup's post there better than those stupid cat pictures.
What kind of guy sends another guy cute lil cat pictures?
She does have some nice titties. Originally Posted by Killersalt
Yes. Yes, she does indeed. Originally Posted by bbkid
They're fake. Ladies, if you're gonna get a boob job please go for quantity.

That is some funny shit!!!

Originally Posted by boardman

Originally Posted by boardman
Your's are fake also Boardman
Who thought Boardman was going to post another stupid cat picture raise you hand.
Can this thread be closed before it becomes a run away like the other one?
Can this thread be closed before it becomes a run away like the other one? Originally Posted by Spirit13
There's really no point to close it. There will be a new or another thread where the same people will continuing hashing it out. All closing one thread does is move the fight to another thread. Might as well keep it all in one place.