I got some newbie blues..

Every lady I've inquired about a date has a 2 ref minimum. Wiskey Tango Foxtrot?
  • Dad
  • 02-17-2011, 08:22 PM
Let's see, registered over 8 months ago, posted 8 times, and wrote 1 AMP review!

If you don't want to see newbie friendly providers first, your best hope is P411.
Every lady I've inquired about a date has a 2 ref minimum. Wiskey Tango Foxtrot? Originally Posted by adam_b
Gotta earn your stripes
I think they oughta have a 25 reference minimum, keep out the riff raff.

But I didn't use to think that. Back in monger babyhood I didn't think I'd ever find a girl willing to see me. How could they know what an excellent cat they be turning away?

I bet every john on here has that t-shirt.
I bet every john on here has that t-shirt. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
And most fit tighter than when we first got it..... I'm just sayin....

JaD
Let's see, registered over 8 months ago, posted 8 times, and wrote 1 AMP review!

If you don't want to see newbie friendly providers first, your best hope is P411. Originally Posted by Dad

lol well he could have been mote me and jump in head first..

a month in and look at mah stats..
Get a P411 account and look for 2 providers who are newbie friendly and when you get oks from them you will be able to book with who ever you want.

providers have to protect themselves and all of us have to earn our way to get to the point where we can schedule with whoever we want.
lol well he could have been mote me and jump in head first..

a month in and look at mah stats.. Originally Posted by super sploodge
only 4.48 posts per day?

fukkin' amateur newbies...
And most fit tighter than when we first got it..... I'm just sayin....

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Not mine.... It still fits great lol
Not mine.... It still fits great lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Mine shrunk.....I did not "outgrow" it....I swear.
Somebody needs to TOFTT here and see Boardman so we can see if he is telling the truth or not. Boardman are you newbie friendly? The OP is having problems can't you help him out? Lol
He's looking for a lady not a tramp....

Besides, he hasn't posted in any of my "look at me" threADs.
Well thanks for all the advice. I'll take it and run. Was hoping to keep with a certain caliber of company but I get the whole earning my stripes concept clearly.
I'm sure the experiences will make me appreciate those with my current crushes later on.
only 4.48 posts per day?

fukkin' amateur newbies... Originally Posted by boardman
well gotta start somewhere.