New Hours?

Our hours are 10am to 6pm. We thinking trying new hours, 12 to 8 pm, 1 o 2 weeks a month. what is better? Make a difference?
depending on what time your clients get off work.. staying open till 9 would be good and have some saturdays tossed in
depending on what time your clients get off work.. staying open till 9 would be good and have some saturdays tossed in Originally Posted by Spirit13
I agree.

When you have people who work normal 9-5 jobs...closing at 6pm makes no sense. Then you have people (such as myself for example) who may get off work earlier, but have an hour and a half commute. That puts me home at 5pm and there is no way I can get cleaned up and drive across town to your location by 6pm.

All of the Latina agencies ( not just yours ) need to...

1. Stay open until at least 8-9pm.
2. If the girls don't want to work 10 or 12 hour days...work them in shifts.
3. Work weekends or at least Saturdays.

The only time I can hobby during the week is in the evenings. No earlier than 7pm...or I have to wait until Saturday or Sunday.
I agree.

When you have people who work normal 9-5 jobs...closing at 6pm makes no sense. Then you have people (such as myself for example) who may get off work earlier, but have an hour and a half commute. That puts me home at 5pm and there is no way I can get cleaned up and drive across town to your location by 6pm.

All of the Latina agencies ( not just yours ) need to...

1. Stay open until at least 8-9pm.
2. If the girls don't want to work 10 or 12 hour days...work them in shifts.
3. Work weekends or at least Saturdays.

The only time I can hobby during the week is in the evenings. No earlier than 7pm...or I have to wait until Saturday or Sunday. Originally Posted by john353
+1 on that!

I don't get done with work until 6pm M-F and no chance to go to an agency if they close at 5 or 6pm
early mornings only for me.
Hellow my name is Candy Sweets,im a new provider on here!
you should look at my profile on here!
or if you whould like you can alway"s message me!
If you like 2 have fun!I'm sure i can help
also if you have questions 4 me,I whould be happy 2 help.
and if you are looking 2 see more pictures of me,
then E-mail me and i can show u some more.

Look fowared 2 meeting new clients anytime of the day.
To make an app. with me, call me at 469-685-3318
before anything i have acopple of questions so I can get to know you.
so if you whould first go to my home page,and message me from there,
that whould be great. or you can just click on this candysweets1993@yahoo.com Originally Posted by CandySweets
My dear you should put a link to your profile in your message. Too much work to look for it otherwise.
Hellow my name is Candy Sweets,im a new provider on here!
you should look at my profile on here!
or if you whould like you can alway"s message me!
If you like 2 have fun!I'm sure i can help
also if you have questions 4 me,I whould be happy 2 help.
and if you are looking 2 see more pictures of me,
then E-mail me and i can show u some more.

Look fowared 2 meeting new clients anytime of the day.
To make an app. with me, call me at 469-685-3318
before anything i have acopple of questions so I can get to know you.
so if you whould first go to my home page,and message me from there,
that whould be great. or you can just click on this candysweets1993@yahoo.com Originally Posted by CandySweets
it would probably do better to post in the welcome wagon rather than other provider's threads
it would probably do better to post in the welcome wagon rather than other provider's threads Originally Posted by Naughty Nali
+1
Thank you to the GENTLEMEN that replied, we are thinking about it, may try new hours next week, but thinking only if sessions booked in advance after 6. That work?
+1 on shifts...add early mornings
  • h2h
  • 04-30-2011, 08:12 PM
Thank you to the GENTLEMEN that replied, we are thinking about it, may try new hours next week, but thinking only if sessions booked in advance after 6. That work? Originally Posted by LatinasElite
How advance would you want the sessions booked?
Thank you to the GENTLEMEN that replied, we are thinking about it, may try new hours next week, but thinking only if sessions booked in advance after 6. That work? Originally Posted by LatinasElite

I love the customer service focus!!
  • bbkid
  • 05-01-2011, 05:22 AM
it would probably do better to post in the welcome wagon rather than other provider's threads Originally Posted by Naughty Nali
Yup, so very true.
Thunderhorse. Sorry we cannot do earlier. and no shifts is only 2 of us, we are not an agency.

h2h. Not sure, maybe 24 hours for new friends and before noon for screened friends, you think?

Shake n bake. yes!!!
Most people who work get off after 6pm and can get a late session in if you stay open latter that's the positive.

Now for the negative if you have an in-call in a apt complex the same people that get off at 6pm or earlier will be able to observe the extra traffic entering and exiting your in-call.