BP PRAYER

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of PB, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. ECCIE your search button and alerts they comfort me.

Went two for two today on BP. Both providers were 100% YES! Something I've implemented on BP is to request a picture or two. No picture no go. Boy has this worked. You still got to wade through the BS ads which are obvious. While I've never been a fan of BP it sure has helped my batting average. Any of you tried the picture thing before?

My little black book is thicker tan Charlie Sheen’s Pre-Nup!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan!
Dont they already have pictures in their ads?
Dont they already have pictures in their ads? Originally Posted by incognito isis
Yes, but usually not of them or an accurate representation of what they actually look like.
Ask the bp girls to write something of your request on a piece of paper along with the time, and take a pictureof themselves with the paper.
Yes, but usually not of them or an accurate representation of what they actually look like. Originally Posted by Combustion
So if the pics in the ad are fake, what makes you think they would email you 2 real pics of themselves, as the OP requested.
exactly isis, that's the point
So if the pics in the ad are fake, what makes you think they would email you 2 real pics of themselves, as the OP requested. Originally Posted by incognito isis
BINGO! By having them send a current picture with date you can verify the ad pictures!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

BINGO! By having them send a current picture with date you can verify the ad pictures!

Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I still don't get it. You mean a date stamp in the pic from the camera? This assumes they have a camera and not just a cell phone. Any computer file of course can be saved with a new name and thus will have the current date.

Now maybe if you get them to hold up a sign that says Monkey Paw.
OFS I was thinking the same thing!! Monkeypaw....
I still don't get it. You mean a date stamp in the pic from the camera? This assumes they have a camera and not just a cell phone. Any computer file of course can be saved with a new name and thus will have the current date.

Now maybe if you get them to hold up a sign that says Monkey Paw. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Or go to the closets mirror and write down the date and they're phone number Monkey paw optional!

If their pic didn't match the ad would you still go in?
I have received pictures that were better than the ones posted, so that would be a yes. Only happened once. Once they find out you want a picture if there is a problem they just hang up. Move on to the next ad. Like ECCIE, once you’re familiar with the show cases or ads you’re only reviewing the new stuff. I can go through entire day’s listings in about 15 minutes.

• Seedy
  • 05-02-2011, 04:24 PM
OFS I was thinking the same thing!! Monkeypaw.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Not to side tract this, well yes, where is Monkey Paw, haven't seen a post in a long time?
Not to side tract this, well yes, where is Monkey Paw, haven't seen a post in a long time? Originally Posted by seedman55
Need to check the downtown bus station....just saying.
wow what a good idea. I think I am going to do that. I advertise on there and i think i should take a pic with the date on the mirror and my phone number every 2 weeks would you mind?