My own rant

So after my self imposed posting ban ( remember I cant spell and dont use spell check either ) ............... I get back here and it is like someone gave all of the short buses access to Icky. Who in the hell got the word out. I am no mensa candidate but what happened to rational though and fun/witty (almost spelled whitey) banter. I have never read so many useless alerts and dumbs ass comments like " i knew dem was the police cause they kept calling me ". GIVE me a break, really ?

Did eccie become the refuge homeland for Craigslist girls ? Don't get me wrong, it is entertaining to read the occasional melt down and asinine post but get real. One girl seemed to post ridiculous alerts almost everyday for the lamest reasons, but as she often states we are just jealous of her intelligence. Another one doesnt get how irritating it is to read all caps and she ...... I wont go there. Many of the new posters hand out gems left and right, but when you are over run with gems, they just become ordinary rocks

In short what I am trying to say is good night

P.S. Damn, even the Sofias are back. Next you'll tell me that Brooke and her (them) are playing nice together.
Bro, you're on a roll !!!
It is a sad comment when the Alert forum provides more laughs than the litterbox, II2 never fails to amuse. Most of the time we can't really comment on the alert threads, it wouldn't be fair or even helpful, but it would be twelve kinds of funny. So with out going to far off topic why don't we use this thread to highlight some of the more "interesting" ones.

The first thing anyone should do before posting an alert of any kind is the make sure that you don't have dirty feet...
It is a sad comment when the Alert forum provides more laughs than the litterbox, II2 never fails to amuse. Most of the time we can't really comment on the alert threads, it wouldn't be fair or even helpful, but it would be twelve kinds of funny. So with out going to far off topic why don't we use this thread to highlight some of the more "interesting" ones.

The first thing anyone should do before posting an alert of any kind is the make sure that you don't have dirty feet... Originally Posted by Wayward
Way, it is good to hear from you, you MRB.
  • Tetas
  • 05-06-2011, 07:08 AM
Alright, I'll start...
Y'all HAD to of seen this "alert" in Austin, turned into gold almost from the get-go!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=216816&page=2

Eventually deemed to be an actual alert because it could be dangerous..
well, I guess there was that one guy that got killed by a horse...
There is something about Austin, self posted alerts are becoming quite the rage...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=176654

Houston's very own self alert....
  • Satin
  • 05-06-2011, 10:41 AM
I'm just glad II2 is back posting. Damn bro we needed your intelligent humor.
I agree & think that anyone who posts "text-talk" should get a permanent ban. That shit is annoying...
I'm just glad II2 is back posting. Damn bro we needed your intelligent humor.
I agree & think that anyone who posts "text-talk" should get a permanent ban. That shit is annoying... Originally Posted by Satin

Can I get an Amen!!!

JaD
  • bbkid
  • 05-06-2011, 04:56 PM
I agree & think that anyone who posts "text-talk" should get a permanent ban. That shit is annoying... Originally Posted by Satin
Can I get an Amen!!! Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Double Amen from the back pew, sir.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=176654

Houston's very own self alert.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
EA that thread zipped right though SHMB gold and into platinum.
Can I get an Amen!!! Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Double Amen from the back pew, sir. Originally Posted by bbkid
Tritto!
eye does not git it?

wut is da prob wit txt talk?

who is on first?
HELLO INTERNET INVENTOR WHERE HAVE U BEEN @ Lol I had to do it
HELLO INTERNET INVENTOR WHERE HAVE U BEEN @ Lol I had to do it Originally Posted by oLiViA88
\

This is funny on many levels, lol. I am back for a while I thincks.