You have got to be kidding me!

Enough is Enough!

I had an appointment today with a highly regarded and very well reviewed lady. I contacted the lady in question on Thursday via email asking for an appointment and provided her with any and all screening information before it was ever even asked for. I received an email back from her on Friday with thumbs up for the appointment today. I called said lady early this afternoon just to confirm the appointment per her request. An hour before the scheduled appointment she sends me a text with the in call location as she stated she would do. By this point I am excited, she has a stellar reputation, is beautiful and has a body from hell.

I show up at the in call five minutes early and called her to let her know that I was in the area and ask for the apt number, she tells me she is running a few minutes late and will call me when she is ready. Fifteen minutes later she calls me and gives me the apartment number and all is forgiven. I knock at the door and she promptly answers the door and this is where everything goes to shit! This was not a case of poor descriptions from other hobbyist in their reviews or a provider using outdated photos in their showcase, this was a case of GPS, laziness and a flat out disregard for the customer. This lady had the nerve to answer the door wearing a pair of sweats, a t-shirt, a pair of flip flops, hair pulled back into a pony tail and little to no make up. I honestly thought I had knocked on the wrong door and even said I was sorry but I think I had the wrong address, she quickly replied that she was *** and I had the right address. After taking another hard look I told her that I was no longer interested and walked away. I will admit that she was still stunning even though she had no makeup and looked as though she through on whatever clothes were on top of the dirty clothes pile, but I expect more for three bills.

Now before you damn white nights start in on me and start posting all kinds of excuses let me tell you from the git go to kiss my ass and save it for someone who doesn’t know any better. Don’t try and give me any of this shit about it being mothers day and that maybe she has kids and had to leave them to see me, this was already covered before hand and I was ensured that there were no children. I have been in this hobby for over ten years and I have seen this thing of ours going to shit at a steady pace over those ten years. This isn’t a Commodity based business where all providers are equal and the pricing is standardized, I am picking one lady over another for a Varity of reason, service level, looks, skills, etc, you get the point. Although 3 bills is not a lot of money I am still choosing one lady over another that charges a lower hourly rate than she so I expect some common curtsy and expect a woman to make an effort to look nice.

I may not be the greatest looking guy in the world but I always go out of my way to prepare for a session, freshly showered, clean shaven, teeth brushed, deodorant, body spray and mouth wash. Is it to much to ask that you ladies take the same approach?

I would love to hear feedback from some of our wonderful ladies, maybe there is something that I am missing.

***This is not a review so do not PM me or ask for a name as I will not give it out, I am not out to destroy someone’s reputation, my goal here is to bring to light a problem that has been going on far to long and needs to be addressed.
I feel you my man, MORE THAN YOU WOULD EVER KNOW! No make up, wet hair, and laundry cloths is a true disturbing trend in the hobby. By the way, what does GPS stand for. That is new to me.
nuff said....it is our right to leave if they are not the way the portray to be. maybe she figured you only were there for the end result and did not really care about the first impression.

i feel the same way when i go to a strip club and the darn stuck up chick will not take off her top. i want to see some tits darnet. no money appears until the second song where the top is supposed to fly.
You're not missing anything buddy. I think you have a legitimate complaint. Especially if everything was covered before the session and knowing you, it was

This right here proves it ain't "just pussy" we pay for lol.
By the way, what does GPS stand for. That is new to me. Originally Posted by junglemonkey

Golden Pussy Syndrome
Sucks, but dont expect much help until the third thread.
Phuckers..... lol
I'm missing the point here I guess...

No one is going to come out and defend this girl until they know who she is. Why not just put her name out there, let the white knights come riding in, and then we can ridicule them as usual...at $300 she's obviously white knight worthy, and I'm interested to see how they defend her...
agree with WU... let the wk mount up. if you want to rant about some no name then write a blog. does abosolutely nothing in changing behavior without some info.

No one is going to come out and defend this girl until they know who she is. Why not just put her name out there, let the white knights come riding in, and then we can ridicule them as usual...at $300 she's obviously white knight worthy, and I'm interested to see how they defend her... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Oh great white shark.I'm on this guys side regardless who this provider is.Not to suck up to any of you but because there has to be some professionalism on both sides.Just calling it like I see it.Now lets see who whats to come out and redicule my opposite stance now?Any takers?I really don't mind.
lol....
i read this thread. then checked my p411 account.
and what do you know---
a potential visitor, has listed "as long as shes comfy" in the providers choice of clothing field.

thought it was pretty cute!!
*i think i should ask him what that means before i assume, and show up toooo comfy!
(jk--i wouldnt do that.)
thanks for the thread!!
Enough is Enough!

I had an appointment today with a highly regarded and very well reviewed lady. I contacted the lady in question on Thursday via email asking for an appointment and provided her with any and all screening information before it was ever even asked for. I received an email back from her on Friday with thumbs up for the appointment today. I called said lady early this afternoon just to confirm the appointment per her request. An hour before the scheduled appointment she sends me a text with the in call location as she stated she would do. By this point I am excited, she has a stellar reputation, is beautiful and has a body from hell.

I show up at the in call five minutes early and called her to let her know that I was in the area and ask for the apt number, she tells me she is running a few minutes late and will call me when she is ready. Fifteen minutes later she calls me and gives me the apartment number and all is forgiven. I knock at the door and she promptly answers the door and this is where everything goes to shit! This was not a case of poor descriptions from other hobbyist in their reviews or a provider using outdated photos in their showcase, this was a case of GPS, laziness and a flat out disregard for the customer. This lady had the nerve to answer the door wearing a pair of sweats, a t-shirt, a pair of flip flops, hair pulled back into a pony tail and little to no make up. I honestly thought I had knocked on the wrong door and even said I was sorry but I think I had the wrong address, she quickly replied that she was *** and I had the right address. After taking another hard look I told her that I was no longer interested and walked away. I will admit that she was still stunning even though she had no makeup and looked as though she through on whatever clothes were on top of the dirty clothes pile, but I expect more for three bills.

Now before you damn white nights start in on me and start posting all kinds of excuses let me tell you from the git go to kiss my ass and save it for someone who doesn’t know any better. Don’t try and give me any of this shit about it being mothers day and that maybe she has kids and had to leave them to see me, this was already covered before hand and I was ensured that there were no children. I have been in this hobby for over ten years and I have seen this thing of ours going to shit at a steady pace over those ten years. This isn’t a Commodity based business where all providers are equal and the pricing is standardized, I am picking one lady over another for a Varity of reason, service level, looks, skills, etc, you get the point. Although 3 bills is not a lot of money I am still choosing one lady over another that charges a lower hourly rate than she so I expect some common curtsy and expect a woman to make an effort to look nice.

I may not be the greatest looking guy in the world but I always go out of my way to prepare for a session, freshly showered, clean shaven, teeth brushed, deodorant, body spray and mouth wash. Is it to much to ask that you ladies take the same approach?

I would love to hear feedback from some of our wonderful ladies, maybe there is something that I am missing.

***This is not a review so do not PM me or ask for a name as I will not give it out, I am not out to destroy someone’s reputation, my goal here is to bring to light a problem that has been going on far to long and needs to be addressed. Originally Posted by spunky
The only thing that leaves a worse taste in my mouth after stale P***y is BS pictures. How did the story end? Did you complete the appointment?

My little black book is thicker tan Charlie Sheen’s Pre-Nup!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

I Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan!
This lady had the nerve to answer the door wearing a pair of sweats, a t-shirt, a pair of flip flops, hair pulled back into a pony tail and little to no make up. ....After taking another hard look I told her that I was no longer interested and walked away Originally Posted by spunky
Way to Walk away, maybe next time for the next guy, she will take the same care of herself that we do!!!!!! To me, it's date night, even if only for 1 hour!!!!!LOL

No one is going to come out and defend this girl until they know who she is. Why not just put her name out there, let the white knights come riding in, and then we can ridicule them as usual...at $300 she's obviously white knight worthy, and I'm interested to see how they defend her... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I also agree that there is no point to starting this thread without naming her.

Also it's unlikely the OP will get a good answer from the other provider's perspective unless they hear her side of the story too.