Nature of man......

Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

In life, in this world ... for as long as the earth has circled the sun, men have asked women to do things to them that we're not fond of the idea of doing. Sometimes they've forced the issue. It's the nature of man.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
How many of you ladies think it's the nature of all men to ask/force you to do things you're not comfortable with?

I don't..... We all, men/women have boundaries and I actually find it easy whether it be here or out there to respect boundaries. Some boundaries are obvious while others aren't that hard to figure out simply by paying attention.

The above post just made me wonder what others thought about the subject....
Sadly there are men who simply do not care, and will try to force a woman to do something she is not comfortable with, or even likes. Because these type of men truly have no respect for a woman, and only care about what makes them feel good. Yes, on occasion I have met a few assholes like this. But you know what, they don't get a second chance from me. I write them off without a second thought. I only give my best to the ones who respect me and treat me with passion and kindness, and who truly respect who I am as an individual. It is amazing what you can get out of me, with just being respectful, kind, and gentle.
But as a Man, I would do anything and everything to please a woman. I know Greek is taboo, but if I am a pro, and own your butt on Daty, is expecting a BJ too much?
I never push, just replace! I think If I treat someone else's needs they need to do the same
I don't see it that way. That's called tic for tac. If you're there to please her then you're not concerned with yourself....

I realize it's different when it's business....
u know sometimes i really like a man telling me what to do..but being forced ?? well no one likes that right?? i mean being forced implies something physically abusive and thats just sick
  • bbkid
  • 05-10-2011, 05:20 PM
being forced ?? well no one likes that right?? i mean being forced implies something physically abusive and thats just sick Originally Posted by deanna_bell69
Yup, that's just wrong to the max.
People who try to force others generally won't tolerate it. Now why is that?

Once I had a boss who never did his job, he was to busy doing everyone elses!

Rabbit Season
EA, this is an interesting subject and unfortunately there is not a black and white understanding to this type of behavior. i do not possess the expertise to offer a solution but i will offer a viewpoint.
I think 98 percent of the ladies here has probably encountered such behavior at some point. Men in general, do respect women but the pendulumn swing is money. Some men feel that once they have paid then they are entitled to have it "their" way. Since all behavior is learned, many times it's a shock to some to find that their money only paid what she is willing and comfortable doing.
The sad part this doesn't only happen in the hobby.

For the record, any lady that has ever been BCD with me will only be able to say, that I am a gentleman. I remember the first time a lady asked me to pull her hair hard.......sadly, little willie went home and refused to play anymore!!! But that was a long time ago. :d
Easy I know what you mean....

I had one tell me "I'm a dirty whore, call me a dirty whore!" lol. This was a well known provider here on Eccie. That was so weird for me as I don't talk to women that way. However I was still able to play the rest of our time but that caught me off guard.

I do agree that the hobby is not the only place this happens but providers are exposed to that type of behavior much more than a woman should be exposed to it.
Gentleman? C'mon, E. Explain to me how someone "gently" uses that 10 lb mamba you got?
Hey EccieAddict, did you borrow my point from that last bareback thread in the alert section? Give me so credit man.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=56

I have never forced the issue. I may moan or hint at certain activities while a lady is down there. I don't think it is any different when a ladies hints at tongueing the clit or fingering the g-spot. If the partner gets off on getting you off, it becomes a turn on. Otherwise other activities take up the time. There are probably guys out there that push what they want. Her statement puts all men in the same boat by making it part of our nature. Not cool.

I don't think all women are only out to have sex with men to get something out of it. I have experienced a few that were. That does not make me think it is part of women's nature.

Do the other guys think all women have sex to get something in return? I read many comments on this board that gives me that perception. Some are said with humor, others are said matter of factly.
Chris it takes practice. Not everyone is like "Anaconda" and has to beat it up ya know.... oh wait.... he got beat up this time lol.

Cam nah I just read the above post and since it basically said all men were that way it rubbed me a little. I figured I'd ask about it
  • K2S0
  • 05-10-2011, 08:24 PM
is it the nature of man to force?

i wouldnt put it in those terms... it's man's nature to pursue or try...

anyone who wants something or will try and do something can be stopped, it's a matter of what the threshold is to stop the person...

some people a simple no will deter them from doing something, others take far more "persuasion" to be stopped
C-Rock I was in line with you on the day that those appendages were handed out so we got the brains instead. So i just have to use my charm and wit to swoon the ladies.

I always heard that you can catch more bees with honey than you can salt.
My mistake!

Continue.....