Men’s Club, worth it? Any other known club recommendations?

Looking to try Men’s club tonight for a change of scene.

Are the girls hot there?

Planning to do VIP if I find the right lady for the price.

Anyone know the cost?

Wants type of dances show up? Ethnic, mixed, white, etc?

Any other club recommendations for hot ladies outside of BDD, Bucks, and CL

Please drop recommendations!
Dead as fuck early afternoon. Maybe by 2 or later a few show up. After 5 it does pickup. Good looking women as a whole. Good assorment.

Red room is needed if you want to play. Bottle service required and the gals are NOT cheap.

Might consider The lodge. Pretty much the same as Mens club at night. But even more expensive if you want to play. $800 and up will get you what you want. And that is a bottom end price. Thats Room and gal
Is the 800 price for Mens club?

I guess BBD room is $650 for the room and then the gall seperate which will put you back 1k-1500 usually.

Any other club recommendations?
Girls aside, I do like their steak specials.
Update, men’s club was hot trash. Hardly any girls, all of them stuck up and the place seems like it’s upscale and for those that will pay up.

Definitely now worth it at all.

Any other recommendations?
Baby Dolls is it. Everything else is subpar for the regular floor experience if you not doing VIP. They have the best bang for buck in my opinion. If you big spender then Lodge, Men’s Club and Spearmint Rhino are options. For the Latina experience Chica Bonitas and Chicas Locas are worth a try. Use google translate to communicate. Silver city is a option, have not been in long while though. Dallas Gentlemen Club for black women but if you are not black I’d stay away from night time. Lipstick and Pandora for more hole in the wall places. Some good things reported on Lipstick but not so much pandora. XTC just stay away due to violence and shooting at night. For All nude Bucks Wild is your best bet. Bucks Caberet some like but I personally don’t. That’s your Dallas options. There’s Baby Dolls and everyone else and it’s been like that for years.
I agree with Diggler on BDD ! No club is perfect and BDD has many issues in my opinion which includes the Cuban influx and the “drama “ that many of the girls have but again they are “strippers” lol! I am about to hang up the “club” zone again and jus do Amps and providers again!
I've only had fun - with no extras - maybe once out of 11 or so visits to the Men's Club when I lived in Dallas. Not a fun place.
Because I know some of the regulars and a couple of the gals, I typically have an enjoyable time, though only once with extras, at the club. The problem is I have to set things up in advance instead of being able to simply walk in and have good time.

I would not recommend it day shift anyway, unless you know someone you want to see will be there for sure.
Bump. Any other recommendations for mew/good clubs to try in Dallas, feeling adventurous tonight!
  • KFB
  • 01-19-2024, 07:36 PM
If you're feeling adventurous, not sure if tiger cabaret is still open. In all seriousness, pretty much every dallas club has been mentioned to you by this point, you're not going to get any new recommendations. You were getting fs at baby dolls so just run your game at any club of your choice and see what happens.