Robbery / Scammer / Sting aversion subforum?

So, one of the things I’ve been kinda confused avout around here is why i can’t seem to find any sort of forum centered around local safety - specifically red, yellow and black flagged #’s, ad’s, fake providers etc, like say a guy or chick were to get caught up in a sting and was able to demonstrate this with redacted paperwork or some other form of evidence, or where numbers of scammers could be flagged by vetted active members - the idea being that a single flag or two could simply mean smear by competition or an asshole client or b/f but 3, 4 or more negative votes from otherwise active and productive members paints a pretty clear picture. I don’t think there should be any reward for filing such negative / cautionary reports as there is with encounter reports, but being able to look up a # of a new provider, or cross reference a picture could help a lot of folks avoid dangers one can’t always sus with google, sumo, been verified encounter reports and other standard resources.
As for your red flag system, this is a pretty standard vbulletin website & I don't think those features are available on the platform.

As for the alert section, there used to be one, but it was removed when they revamped the website a few years ago, I'm assuming for legal reasons.
I've been ripped so many times and I agree with your suggestion.
That would open a can of problems.

Your definition of Robbery / Scammer / Sting / is different from me.

Some people consider photos take 20 years ago and 75 pounds lighter a scammer.

There would always be the person who reports because the hot blonde refused to perform a service (bbj or or???).

Sometimes simple is best and if you feel you have been scammed or robbed write a review.
this suggestion could cause issues since its highly subjective