How can I post a review of an encounter in Cuernavaca Mexico?

I recently had a hot, sweet encounter in Cuernavaca,Mexico that id like to share with my fellow horndogs! But Cuernavaca is not listed for Mexico. What to do?
Btw the mongering scene is real active down here because prostitution is legal! And rates go from 40 to 100 for fs…
I would imagine that Mexico City would be the closest one.
Thanks for the suggestions! Yes, Mexico city is the closest to Cuernavaca (about 1.5hr by car), and an easy day trip. It's much easier to monger in Cuernavaca, because it's a much smaller city (400,000 vs 24 million). At worst, you'll wait 20 minutes for the "mujercita" to show up, whereas a Mexico city commute can be up to 2 hours... The flip side is that's it's easier to find one in MC that speaks a minimum of English. In Cuernavaca, you're the one that has to learn a bit of Spanish ...

What surprises me is that far smaller cities have made it on Eccie's list. I'll post to Mexico City, and let the OP move it!
I don't know but I don't like your screen name and it's almost personally disrespectful and what in the f*** are we doing???
post it in the closest city