Search Issues

I still can't get the search form to return posts later than May. Is there some secret to getting it to return recent posts?
Many people experiencing the same thing. According to MODS it is being addressed.
  • Cee
  • 11-12-2023, 01:12 PM
This continues to be an issue and it substantially limits the value of this website if you can not do a search to find what you are looking for in terms of recent posts….

The issues with the search feature is the major reason why my use of Eccie has declined drastically over the past year
They keep saying it has been reported but come on its been 6 months and no change so it is clearly not being addressed. Somewhere around the time certain areas like OK were hidden due to legal issues search went wonky. I feel for those who paid for premium access
They keep saying it has been reported but come on its been 6 months and no change so it is clearly not being addressed. Somewhere around the time certain areas like OK were hidden due to legal issues search went wonky. I feel for those who paid for premium access Originally Posted by DNinja69
Exactly! When mine comes due, if 'search' is still kaput, I will hesitate to renew, and probably will start looking for an alternative site.