URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 11416 N FM 620 It is very close to Anderson Mill Road
Activities: FBSM NE SE DATY SS HJ
Hair Length and Color: dark brown that goes past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Sara is very pretty. Her face is super nice and she has a great set of tits. She is very thin and flat stomach with perfect skin and a nice ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Old place with new management. I’ve met another girl Lucy yesterday.
Lucy was shorter and more playful, petite little thing, exactly my type.
I drive by this place a lot. Stopped in for recon years ago and it looked pretty legit given the layout and vibe with all the exposed windows. They must have changed hands or decoded to hire some better talent.
Thanks for the review and you're welcome.

I Googled the number - is this place called Nexis now?

I just gotta say - I know the rates have gone up, but the AMP scene in Austin, especially North Austin has really improved over the last 6-12 months.
Thanks runnerrunner. I saw Sara today.

Not much to add to the OP's review, so I'm not writing my own. Pretty much same level of service. I like that they have a $60/45 min option. I'm usually done by then anyway.

I met Lucy on my way out. She's even shorter than Sara, if that's possible. She's cute also.

I had never been there. But I will be back. Sara said there's a new girl arriving next week.
Dream massage must have had dramatic changes
+1. Yes Kelly ran a good shop with providing professional massage. She was certainly a go to for any ischemic areas.
Kelly isn’t here anymore I think.
New management and new decorations, much better than before
Kelly isn’t here anymore I think.
New management and new decorations, much better than before Originally Posted by Doggie7979
When I told Sara it was my first time there, she whispered in my ear "Before, only old ladies, now pretty young girls with good service".
Well all the hype is true. Saw Lucy, who is very very cute and sweet. Her massage was nice and slow…more on the sensual side.
I also accidentally ran into Sara in the bathroom lol, and it has been confirmed that she is indeed a beautiful young woman as
Everyone is saying.
  • Manma
  • 11-10-2023, 11:45 PM
Yes i had great experience with Sara as well.
Saw Lucy and it was very pleasant experience. She also mentioned that there will be new girl coming soon.
  • Gosei
  • 11-16-2023, 07:33 AM
Donation?
Thanks for the review, Sara was a fun girl