URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: South Congress
Activities: Walk on back massage and taken care of
Hair Length and Color: Medium length black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lots of facial work done (looked like a Botox experiment), small naturals, slender frame.
Recommendation: No
My same experience. I had to stand my ground because she wanted more. I almost walked out; I have walked out on 2 other amps for same reason. She, with an attitude, finished but I will never go back. Crazy for that price from a non-attractive provider.
Yet dr-epg refuses to credit me for the post, citing that I did not get a name and that a name is required for next time I post.

The bullshit technicalities these mods try to pull is ridiculous.

dr-epg please delete my thread. You don’t deserve my intel.

My same experience. I had to stand my ground because she wanted more. I almost walked out; I have walked out on 2 other amps for same reason. She, with an attitude, finished but I will never go back. Crazy for that price from a non-attractive provider. Originally Posted by robertocarlos
Looks like your thread on Mamasan lingers on… Hopefully nothing else.
The older one there is super greedy. We agreed on a good tip for two rounds, and she still had the nerve to almost take money out of my wallet as I’m counting out what we had already decided on at the end of the session.
The older one there is super greedy. We agreed on a good tip for two rounds, and she still had the nerve to almost take money out of my wallet as I’m counting out what we had already decided on at the end of the session. Originally Posted by Gapple345
They tend to look greedily into your wallet if it’s open and in your hands. Money vultures.