Note on the fridge

My Dear Wife,
You will surely understand that I have certain needs that you, being 57
years old, can no longer satisfy. I am very happy with you and I value
you as a good wife. Therefore, after reading this letter, I hope that you will not wrongly interpret the fact that I will be spending the evening
with my18 year old secretary at the Comfort Inn Hotel. Please don't be
upset ---- I shall be home before midnight.

When the man came homelate that night, he found the following letter on the dining room table:
My Dear Husband,
I received your letter and thank you for your honesty about my being 57
years old. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are also 57 years old. As you know, I am a math teacher at our local college. I would like to inform you that while you read this, I will be at the Hotel Fiesta with Michael, one of my students, who is also the assistant tennis coach. He is young, virile, and like your secretary, is 18 years old.
As a successful businessman who has an excellent knowledge of math, you will understand that we are in the same situation, although with one small difference - 18 goes into 57 a lot more times than 57 goes into 18. Therefore, I will not be home until sometime
tomorrow.
ouch

Paybacks are a bitch...
LMBO thats funny!! Never try to out do a woman scorned

Revenge is never pretty...

.............................. .............................. .............................. .................

This one is close to my heart because I did the same thing except I wrote " I want a divorce !! " In BOLD white letters on a rust colored garage door ...I wanted to be sure he could read it when he pulled in late that night

Sadly garage doors don't have spell check lol

.............................. ....................
tff

Wisconsin Woman’s Hilarious Revenge on Cheating Husband.

“Kiss my ass, f*cker,” is just one of many terms of endearment spray-painted onto a cheating husband’s Yukon truck in Superior, Wisconsin. After his wife discovered he was cheating, she chucked all of his belongings out onto the lawn, burning what she could and leaving ‘free’ signs atop the rest.

His tires were slashed and his crap left in haphazard piles, a radio station in the area, took these pictures as police were arriving to investigation the situation.