outcall bj and kitty rubbing to much to ask?

Why is it so hard to get a bj with some kitty rubbing??? I am about 30 mins from Hot Springs and less than an hour from Little Rock. I have had one provider travel to me and it cost me 250, do not get me wrong the provider and service was great, but the price is steep. I do not get to play very often, so some helpful hints on how to find a provider that is willing to meet me at my office for a reasonable price would be appreciated. Please keep in mind my office is located at the intersection of a state highway and I-30, I am not in bfe. Thanks
Well, 250 for an out call so far out of the way is actually pretty good. You could try explaining things to the providers but I doubt you will have much luck. Maybe try
BP or go to a rub and tug.
We charge for our time, not specific activities...

It really doesn't matter that you only choose to partake of a portion of a providers menu. The time she agrees to dedicate to you could feasibly be booked at her full rates elsewhere.
Might look at doing a HH incall with someone in the little rock area. Probably would turn out to be alittle cheaper than the 250 outcall service to Hot Springs.
I have a pretty good idea of who this is posting.. he is expecting around the $150 range for an outcall, and it might be in your car! ...Not much reputable ladies can do with that...Not me anyways.
I have a pretty good idea of who this is posting.. he is expecting around the $150 range for an outcall, and it might be in your car! ...Not much reputable ladies can do with that...Not me anyways. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Sounds like he might be better off roaming the streets for a street walker.
This is not like ordering a pizza delivered.
This is not like ordering a pizza delivered. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Sure it is, but he wants to leave off the pepperoni!
This is not like ordering a pizza delivered. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Sure it is, but he wants to leave off the pepperoni! Originally Posted by TechOne
It's a little bit like calling Papa John's and expecting them to deliver a slice.
Hmm, well, let's see. He says he's relatively close to LR, but wants someone to travel to him, but he doesn't want to pay for her time - thinks it should be cheaper. But HE doesn't want to travel to LR because that takes too much time. I guess it's kind of a hassle to travel that far, plus there are costs to travel. Gas, wear and tear on car, opportunity costs of other things he might be doing in the mean time.

He might do it if he was compensated for it though...
Hmm, well, let's see. He says he's relatively close to LR, but wants someone to travel to him, but he doesn't want to pay for her time - thinks it should be cheaper. But HE doesn't want to travel to LR because that takes too much time. I guess it's kind of a hassle to travel that far, plus there are costs to travel. Gas, wear and tear on car, opportunity costs of other things he might be doing in the mean time.

He might do it if he was compensated for it though... Originally Posted by Hatty242
I love you, Hatty. Lol
Cheap asses get cursed out. Bottom line.

I'm a lady until to annoy me
I really appreciate all the help and everyone staying on topic.
Maybe I'm different. A BnG doesn't include "kitty rubbing" That's half hour service. BnG means I come, I blow, you cum, I leave.

Pay the lady and have a nice day.
I understand Mrs. Beth, I do not have a problem paying what I am quoted for the time and effort. I am just exploring the price ranges, not all of you ladies charge the same amount.