olivia

http://fayetteville.backpage.com/Fem...olivia/6283755

I may have given her a bad review a long time ago, but the one thing I can say about Olivia is that she had one of the the best bodies i have ever seen. The black thong ass pic she posted on this recent ad is driving me crazy. That ass looks so freaking good. Anyway, i thought id share the ad link on here so you guys can see what im talking about.
What was her problem again? Dead fish syndrome?
She had really bad hygine and she was extremely paranoid. It was an uncomfortable session.
  • Yusif
  • 04-25-2015, 03:53 PM
She had really bad hygine and she was extremely paranoid. It was an uncomfortable session. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
I agree -- I saw her when she was in LR, NON GFE.

She has very nice, large, natural boobs and a awesome body, no personality, but what really really was a bummer was when I went to the bathroom and discovered someone else's cover floating in the toilet. WTH!!!
Haha! Nice. I want to see those titties again so bad. Beautiful set for sure.
I agree -- I saw her when she was in LR, NON GFE.

She has very nice, large, natural boobs and a awesome body, no personality, but what really really was a bummer was when I went to the bathroom and discovered someone else's cover floating in the toilet. WTH!!! Originally Posted by Yusif
gross. hopefully it was after the session, that's a boner killer.