Risk Factor involved with seeing Whores with Criminal Records and ongoing supervision

How big of an issue is it for you if a whore has a Criminal Record?

Would knowledge of that criminal record affect your decision to see her?

There are a variety of off-ECCIE "lists" that deal with subject matter we cannot discuss here.

As the site continues to grow rapidly and we see an influx of back-page whores we are also dealing more and more with girls with issues

For example.

BetsyBustedAgainandAgain began interacting with the Williamson County law on issues we do not discuss accumulating felony charges at the tender age of 18 By the age of 19 she has multiple felony convictions and a sentence of 5 years Just after she gets that behind her she gets popped for a new misdemeanor charge, DWI and a new felony.....

While out on bond she finds her way here as she tries to earn money to feedthe many monkey's on her back.

If you knew this would it affect your desire to see her?

It does mine for the following reasons.

a) She is involved in a pretrial investigation and interacting with an officer of the court while on bond. During that time there is an interest in her activities and the idea of someone in Williamson County taking a look through her phone or emails does not sit well with me if I were to communicate with her.

b) It is safe to assume that desperation would take root in her. She is an addict facing an even longer sentence as well as time in a Texas Prison. Repeat Offenders do not catch many breaks in Wilco.. What is likely desperation to earn at the moment will create stress that may increase her bad habits as well....

c) Faced with incarceration and with little else to offer up I believe this is is a girl with much higher potential to "offer up" a client or to work with LE on a sting than the average provider here represents....

d) because of the nature of her history the potential of her having illegal items with her at the time you see her is great as is the potential, if an interaction with LE were to occur, for her to say it's not hers. Now your involved in another way.

There are a variety of different "lists" that are kept and shared off the board. The most popular being a list of the whores that provide raw sex bare backing their clients.

Would a list of known issues be a resource you would use in deciding to see an advertising whore?
  • tzv13
  • 05-24-2015, 01:07 PM
How would the average hobbyist even find out this information? Would they run a background check on BetsyBustedAgainandAgain?
What the guy above said.

Besides starting another *thought provoking* thread, why don't you take a leap forward and start something that would be the solution.

Start a website. Something like Verify Her dot Com.

We all Play/Pay to our own comfort levels.

Now, for the subject of this thread. I have seen many Providers that I find, mostly after the fact, that have legal issues.
Quite a few of those i'd see again.
How would the average hobbyist even find out this information? Would they run a background check on BetsyBustedAgainandAgain? Originally Posted by tzv13
there is a resource maintained off this board for information about which shores provide bareback sex. My question involves whether or not a similar forum that summarize the criminal records of whores would be a resource people would use.
What the guy above said.

Besides starting another *thought provoking* thread, why don't you take a leap forward and start something that would be the solution.

Start a website. Something like Verify Her dot Com.
. Originally Posted by Precious_b
It's being considered. there are no shortages for the whores to check out information about the clients and I believe it may be time for clients to have similar resources available to them
  • tzv13
  • 05-24-2015, 04:00 PM
there is a resource maintained off this board for information about which shores provide bareback sex. My question involves whether or not a similar forum that summarize the criminal records of whores would be a resource people would use. Originally Posted by Whispers
Ok. How do you find out that Bettywhatever has a felony? Running a background check on her wont work because that's not her real name. I don't want to know her real name.
Ok. How do you find out that Bettywhatever has a felony? Running a background check on her wont work because that's not her real name. I don't want to know her real name. Originally Posted by tzv13
One way is took look on busted ..shows mug shot and real name from there you can find out a lot...
  • tzv13
  • 05-24-2015, 04:11 PM
I don't want to troll busted, and look for providers. I don't want to know their real names.
I don't want to troll busted, and look for providers. I don't want to know their real names. Originally Posted by tzv13
That's a good thing...some will do anything to know all your personal info that is no ones business
  • tzv13
  • 05-24-2015, 04:21 PM
Even if I did troll busted, I doubt that I would recognize a provider anyways. Have you seen people's mugshots?
Yes quite a few but even those I have seen there don't know I saw it because its none of my business...I don't troll the site but I did lookthrough the published ones they used to sell at the gas station
Ok. How do you find out that Bettywhatever has a felony? Running a background check on her wont work because that's not her real name. I don't want to know her real name. Originally Posted by tzv13
Every day guys meet whores.

whores meet whores

Guys meet whores that met whores....

and people talk.....

Some guys go an extra step when seeing a provider and get to an in call early and see the lady arrive.... or get dropped off...... A license plate yields a lot of information.

So does a phone number......

You don't have to go looking on busted to end up aware of the information that flows from it.....

Not long ago Annika was throwing another whore under the bus by pointing her out on busted.....

The information is out there and shared in a lot of ways amongst people that network.....

Perhaps the time has come for that information to get accumulated in a searchable database and for guys to have the kind of information available on the whores that the whores already share and have available on them.....

A responsibly run service that verified information available and matched to a provider name that scrubbed the "personal" from the details provided and summarized it all could have value.
Not that I have anything to worry about but wouldn't this be crossing boundaries, I mean that would be like girls having someone watch a guy drive up and get all your info and find out your addy, wife's name, kids names, fb link, where you work. I don't think the men would like that...

The only info we get on men here is when there new and it's a screening option or someone divulged that info to us... I think as long as they are good providers and don't have a history of endangering hobbiest then private info should stay private...
That's why this is all supposed to be discreet, that's why we have handles, and all that because to ensure all of our RW info is safe.

Crossing boundaries much, or trying... That would be to easy for a hobbiest who is vindictive, pissed off, or being an ass to get us caught with Leo or holding it against someone that they could tell landlord, tell job and get them fired or so on and so on... That's opening to many does that shouldn't be opened.

My opinion...
Not that I have anything to worry about but wouldn't this be crossing boundaries, I mean that would be like girls having someone watch a guy drive up and get all your info and find out your addy, wife's name, kids names, fb link, where you work. I don't think the men would like that...

Whores already ask for and are given personal information from guys that they use to see if he has any type of criminal record that would impact his safety...

Let's stay with the relevant topic Shayla and keep it limited to criminal records... Although the way you immediately took that leap to greater personal information is very telling of the kind of person you are and why no one should trust THEIR personal information with you.

The only info we get on men here is when there new and it's a screening option or someone divulged that info to us... I think as long as they are good providers and don't have a history of endangering hobbiest then private info should stay private...
That's why this is all supposed to be discreet, that's why we have handles, and all that because to ensure all of our RW info is safe.

Crossing boundaries much, or trying... That would be to easy for a hobbiest who is vindictive, pissed off, or being an ass to get us caught with Leo or holding it against someone that they could tell landlord, tell job and get them fired or so on and so on... That's opening to many does that shouldn't be opened.

My opinion... Originally Posted by shayla84

You are entitled to an opinion...... And I can certainly understand where as a whore, you would not want much known about your history...... But this about leveling the playing field in regards to relevant information that could help men make more informed decisions. Not about sharing personal identities.
I think you're getting a dating site and a hooker bored mixed up you don't need to know all of our personal information we're here to f*** you and leave your here to get f***** in Pay us and for us to leave and that's all. some of us are fortunate to keep friends that we've met I know some guys that I have become close with the do know my real name and a lot of my information but that was my decision. again this is not a dating site you're paying us to f*** you and leave sometimes never seeing the same person again so no it's nobody's right to have any of our personal information women or men and I think it's a very big danger to this hobby as I've screened some newbies and got their real names looked them up and they were on the sexual offenders list okay so should it be for us girls to make a separate site and put down the s*** that we've found out about some of you guys.

I'm just saying I don't think it's a good idea..

but since you're so open whispers about how it's such a good idea to get others personal information and I'm guessing you have girls in your head already why not give us your real name, first and last please, that's all I need and I can find out all your information to but I'm sure you're obsolete to this right?