Arrousal Triggers

The bulk of the fuckery lately has been going on at the office. There happens to be a candle that makes the office smell nice, and while at a meeting in a different office I noticed they had the same candle. I couldn't help but get highly aroused and thought maybe it was those in the meeting being I was the the only rooster in the hen house. However, it seemed to be the candle's smell making me think I should be having some excitement as if I were in my own office.

So with that said - anyone else have any triggers that seem to get them worked up, even if in not-so-convenient places?
When a girl whispers in my ear, if nothing more than to tell me some gossip at work. It gets me aroused.
Different scents from ladies do it for me as well FID. Rather it their perfume, lotion, or even hair shampoos that are scented, it just enhance the allure and really get me aroused.
  • BLM69
  • 01-06-2016, 01:48 PM
The smell of clean pussy always gets me hard, candles don't do it for me.
Things that arouse me.....thunderstorms, a great smelling man or woman, a guy with a nice voice, broad shoulders, we'll done tattoos, and a lady with a firm, round ass.... yum!
The Smell.of coconut. A woman I used to date wore it all the time. I.do not think its the smell, but more of the memories of her and the great sex we had.
When the lady opens the door my 1.3" of dangling death gets real happy.
A superbly shaped spinner ass in yoga pants. Yep.
I agree with you on the Yoga pants . I work close to 2 Yoga joints and when those women come in to the retail place I work at Oh My those asses are special !! ( disclaimer not all of them ).
The bulk of the fuckery lately has been going on at the office. There happens to be a candle that makes the office smell nice, and while at a meeting in a different office I noticed they had the same candle. I couldn't help but get highly aroused and thought maybe it was those in the meeting being I was the the only rooster in the hen house. However, it seemed to be the candle's smell making me think I should be having some excitement as if I were in my own office.

So with that said - anyone else have any triggers that seem to get them worked up, even if in not-so-convenient places? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
What's the scent of the candle?
Whenever I think about Aprill. That's my trigger.
What's the scent of the candle? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
It's called "New Money"! At least that's the scent that gets my motor running, Lmfao!
A business man that is dressed well smells great and can carry a great conversation. Oh yes Ill turn into a bad boy.
One of my semi-regulars that has a crazy sexual cologne from Neiman Marcus

makes my PUSSY wet every time.
  • anita
  • 01-06-2016, 07:39 PM
- Sometimes eye contact is enough to make me tingle. Has anyone ever made you feel naked by just looking at you? Such a turn on!

- Whispering in my ear. (To tell me I am beautiful, what we were doing in your dreams etc)

- Strong, manly hands.

- Men in suits. Also, if they wear ties they deserve to use them in bed.