Your favorite memes?

I'll admit I am late to social networking. I have no snap chat, twitter, Instagram ... none, except Facebook so I can connect with other Mustang lovers.

But I do love memes and the insight they can give you into ones personality, so with that being said, post some of your faves here!

Can you tell one of the things I enjoy the most? LOL!!!

norman.jpg

webticket.jpg

webspeed.jpg

stick.jpg
  • cr76
  • 09-14-2016, 02:18 PM
My current faves are old - but I like Brian Williams memes from when lied
Still waiting for OP to post a meme...

Right now Trump memes are killing it. I mean c'mon, you got CNN and the other pro-Clinton networks actually bitching about a fucking animated frog. They want you to believe whenever you see Pepe that you're looking at the new SS bolts.
Any Anti trump meme if my fav!!
Still waiting for OP to post a meme...

Right now Trump memes are killing it. I mean c'mon, you got CNN and the other pro-Clinton networks actually bitching about a fucking animated frog. They want you to believe whenever you see Pepe that you're looking at the new SS bolts. Originally Posted by Fishpie
lol ... good point ... I just noticed that.

vet.jpg
My current faves are old - but I like Brian Williams memes from when lied Originally Posted by cr76
Is that when he was in the jet claiming they were under fire at that exact moment?
Is that when he was in the jet claiming they were under fire at that exact moment? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
^^^^^ I just noticed you actually have one of my faves as your avatar.
Anything with a chihuahua, of course.

• cr76
  • 09-16-2016, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by Fishpie
Yes

Those.

"I shot Osama Bin Laden."