Would you use the providers to sext?

So, what I am talking about is paying a provider a fee for her time for sexting.
Even if it is just dirty talking you through to completion, maybe some pics back and forth if she can (she might be with company so she might can only text) and ideally through an app like kik and through a payment service like venmo or kik or paypal.

Is that something that anyone has been doing or does already?

Just curious.

Thanks!

Is that something that anyone has been doing or does already?...

Thanks! Originally Posted by tntangie
It's not something I would use as a standalone service. However, I would pay extra for it as a tease, warm up to a session.
  • L.A.
  • 11-26-2017, 08:08 PM
No
Good idea, my provider persona could use another revenue stream.
NO
I would love it as a precursor to an actual meeting, especially if it's filthy. I don't know I would actually pay for it as a service.
I already receive this "service" from a few young women I've seen but at no charge so if it ever becomes a chargeable" service, I'll pass.
I'm all about paywalls (see signature).
No. It is appreciated to receive a text or two just before a session (with appropriate comfort level, of course) as part of a warm-up. It’s especially nice when the provider has to push the time back a little bit.
  • L.A.
  • 11-27-2017, 03:49 PM
I'm all about paywalls (see signature). Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
You won't remember it but I remember it like it was yesterday. The first time I saw you, while I was waiting lol, we texted back and forth a few times. You sent me a final text that got me really excited to see you and it was based on the type of session I was looking for.
That text exchange (while I was waiting for you) really raised my umm..my well,....my "anticipation".

I don't know why I said all that...maybe cuz I'm drinking wine at 4 in the afternoon.

I'm not talking about some time wasting texting but this was actually right before we were to meet.
You won't remember it but I remember it like it was yesterday. The first time I saw you, while I was waiting lol, we texted back and forth a few times. You sent me a final text that got me really excited to see you and it was based on the type of session I was looking for.
That text exchange (while I was waiting for you) really raised my umm..my well,....my "anticipation".

I don't know why I said all that...maybe cuz I'm drinking wine at 4 in the afternoon.

I'm not talking about some time wasting texting but this was actually right before we were to meet. Originally Posted by L.A.
You weren't a regular and repeat client, so I don't even remember.
i would be interested Angie
If "Want to buy me lunch?" counts as sexting, I've gotten a lot of them, lol. It does sound intriguing. How much does it cost for a woman to text dirty to you?
If "Want to buy me lunch?" counts as sexting, I've gotten a lot of them, lol. It does sound intriguing. How much does it cost for a woman to text dirty to you? Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I'm not even really sure.
I was thinking not a whole lot.
I would love it as a precursor to an actual meeting, especially if it's filthy. I don't know I would actually pay for it as a service. Originally Posted by corona
+1 Lordoftherim

+1 . also I think what a lot of ladies don't get is that by doing this occasionally not only do you stay on the radar but keep us or get us horny. customer service can go along way. a lil free shit can lead to more visits. ive tried to teach this to my local gals but alas they don't seem to like money, go figure.