Teagenluv: Where is she

I remember Teagenluv would post daily on this forum, but now she has disappear months ago. She is very attractive and sexy woman; I hope she comes back very soon. Does anyone know what happen to her or where did she go?
Seriously what do you think? Why would a girl stop providing?
Well, she was known for bare backing her clients, she even listed it in her menu.

So, I'll give you NINE MONTHS to guess what happened to her.
Well, she was known for bare backing her clients, she even listed it in her menu.

So, I'll give you NINE MONTHS to guess what happened to her. Originally Posted by slubby
Yes, we all know that, but the best part is her storytelling on this forum.

So, I'll give you NINE MONTHS to guess what happened to her. Originally Posted by slubby

Sticking to the facts she was known to bareback after hobbyists submitted test results and she was known to be a very savvy provider. Speculating about 9 months is just conjecture. No I never saw her. But I would like to. Few providers could match her sensuality.
She informed me a few months back that she retired. I didn't ask why because it's none of my business, or anyone else. Move on.
She informed me a few months back that she retired. I didn't ask why because it's none of my business, or anyone else. Move on. Originally Posted by chitwoodstunts
I agree...
what?

She reached her money objective, found a knight in shining armor, got a house with a picket fence, and is doing great, successful and professional, as before, in a different field.

What can I tell you, the woman is smart.

If that was true I don't think she would have retired, she'd just cater to a new fetish. Some guys go nuts for that.
I'm referring to something else......Hmmmm bbfs
I'm referring to something else......Hmmmm bbfs Originally Posted by DrBWC
WOW!!! Really? no one mentioned it before...
remember the post about "what would you do if a provider opened the door and still had come on her chin from the prior appointment)? maybe someone got REALLY excited and married her
Raw dogged her a couple of times. Some providers want to get knocked up by some random trick.