(edit by Namssa) and pros

Any girls ever worh with a guy (edit by Namssa)? What did you think? Did you care? Did you try? Did he blow a larger load? Just curious who doesn't mind playing with em.
haha which (edit By Namssa) do you prefer?
The smell is a little strong, didn't bother me, but I wasn't interested in trying... To each their own.
Smell was weird to me ...a guy brought them and sniffed during a session once ...he appeared to bust more intensely... me personally it’s not my cup of tea to sniff but WALDT so to each their own as Allegra said
(edit by Namssa)
I would never sniff anything brought to me by a provider and If I was a provider I certainly wouldn't sniff anything brought to me by a client. I know some of you do but not my cup of tea.(edit By Namssa) What a load and lasted forever
see my avatar love RUSH, but lately it seems to be going bad quickly, goes from really intense to dull effect . Does anyone have any suggestions on something better?
I have literally no clue what you all are talking about. Guess I’m getting old 😂
Jules, they have been around since the 60's for sure. Commonly used by gay guys and guys that enjoy pegging. It's reported to relax the anal
sphincter.

(edit BY Namssa)
How is this not a forbiden topic?
Jules, they have been around since the 60's for sure. Commonly used by gay guys and guys that enjoy pegging. It's reported to relax the anal
sphincter.
(edit BY Namssa) Originally Posted by alaine
Wow you learn something new everyday. Thank you. Sounds kinda scary.
amyl nitrate will accelerate your hearts rate and give you a rush. If timed with a climax it can be exhilarating. However, if you have any unknown heart disease it could lead to bad results. You might climax like crazy right before the big one. Would have to be buried face down.
Seriously this is risky stupid behavior.
These (edit By Namssa) aren't "illegal"...commonly sold in adult stores, head shops, etc.
I sniff pussy.
I sniff pussy. Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Dad always told me that if it smells like fish don't eat it!