What's the deal with the 2 call system?

Almost every time I book an appointment, we set the day, time, and place, but never the room number. I'm requested to call again when I get there to get the room number.

It's no big deal, and I've never asked a provider about it because I don't want to start the appointment off by questioning the lovely lady's business practices, and by the end of the appointment, that's the LAST thing on my happy, simple mind.

I understand that it is most likely a security issue, but if someone were up to shenanigans, how could that be prevented by simply calling twice? Any thoughts?
She doesn't want anyone knocking on the door if the guy before you is still there, if her pimp is there, or if she's still in the shower or getting ready.

Also, some BP girls double or even triple book and the first guy that shows up gets the appointment, while others are left out in the hotel parking lot wondering wtf???
My reason are simple .
1. Guys are always either late or early and I like to know when they are really here .
2. There are so many creeps that make appoinments just to find out your address then they never show up .
3. What if something happens like my sister shows up and I need to get rid of her , I don't think I would want a client knocking on my door .
4. Just a matter of safety , It would be hard for cops to set up a bust with out knowing for sure what house or apartment .
I think almost every provider with any experience uses the "Two call system" . They are just not sure who they are giving there address out to . I always give providers a call when I get real close even if I have seen them a hundred times before .
If you have seen her several times its a common courtesy.
If I wanted everyone to know exactly where my incall or home is, I would advertise it. So I am not about to give out my precise location, until I know you are actually outside my home/apartment/incall.

For all the bitching that goes on about NCNS, we get WAY more of those than you ever will. So I am not giving out my precise location until I know you are actually going to show up.

It's for security reasons. Get comfy with that.
Good points! I get it. Thanks!
I cannot keep track of where a provider's incall is. I get there and when I leave I am doing good to walk straight much less look at the building or address.