Encounter: Big booty Candace is a thief!

User ID: Big booty Candace car date in ozark
Date: 1/7/23
Name: Candace
Phone: 417-329-8614
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...d/890901967401
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: North west
Activities: Conversation, standing outside and with her and her friend in the vehicle, and her taking off with the money I sent her
Hair Length and Color: Brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's a little on the heavier side
Recommendation: No
Groan
Dude is there any one left for you to try???
I think you need a new hobby.
I have to put a ??? Behind everything.
This guy again...
I really don’t know what kind of a comment to leave at this point. I’ve seen some dudes. Have a rough time, but my God this is wild. I guess at this point just stop . Well, thanks for the report anyway another one bites the dust.
I doubt that he even reads the comments that come after he leaves the review. I wish there were a way to warn the girls about his shit.
Wow! Thief in the title of the review? I wonder who posted....oh. sure.
Did you send her a copy of this review for her approval too so she can post it on STG.
If I was a provider, I'd prolly take his money and ditch him too
Did you send her a copy of this review for her approval too so she can post it on STG. Originally Posted by Bingocardlover
LMFAO That is hilarious.
  • nw611
  • 01-31-2024, 08:40 PM
I haven't posted or commented in quite a while, but in regards to Candace being a thief, I can confirm that in the past, she had done something similar to me. We had started out with a few visits that went very very well, but the last time she saw me, it was an opposite conclusion, unfortunately. Just putting out there for other hobbyists to be careful, and be smart.
Yeah no I've just been browsing this forum for a while. I remember someone posting a similar story about this lady betore
I haven't posted or commented in quite a while, but in regards to Candace being a thief, I can confirm that in the past, she had done something similar to me. We had started out with a few visits that went very very well, but the last time she saw me, it was an opposite conclusion, unfortunately. Just putting out there for other hobbyists to be careful, and be smart. Originally Posted by nw611
Saw her years ago no issues, but it was nothing special either.