URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jopli...m/235499775228
City: Carthage
State: Missouri
Address: Incall
Activities: LFK, DFK, 69, CG, K9, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Short Dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Curves in the right places, in great shape and amazing breasts
Recommendation: Yes
Great description! Will be seeing her again? I'm going to contact her
$200 quickies what a bargain lol. We all should stop paying these rates, unfortunately there are some simps who don't mind, and even enjoy being paypigs for these girls lol.
$200 quickies what a bargain lol. We all should stop paying these rates, unfortunately there are some simps who don't mind, and even enjoy being paypigs for these girls lol. Originally Posted by ijustwannaloveyou417
So, anyone willing to pay more than you are willing to pay is a simp. Interesting thought concept.
$200 quickies what a bargain lol. We all should stop paying these rates, unfortunately there are some simps who don't mind, and even enjoy being paypigs for these girls lol. Originally Posted by ijustwannaloveyou417
Maybe the price for QV is high to discourage the practice and avoid cheapskates. I assume that, for a good provider, it takes just as long to get ready for a quickie as it does for an hour, and just as long to clean up and get ready for the next client if there is one.
Lol, this is the girl who a few years back wrote all kinds of nasty messages to guys who contacted her, but didn’t have, or possibly, didn’t want to provide her with their real name, place of employment, and/or 2 referrals from only providers she considered “quality.”

She told guys to “go back to backpage”, and she would never see someone who sees girls who advertise there.
Um, isn’t skipthegames basically, backpage, just a different name? The hypocrisy runs deep here.
L - o fucking -L. Love how the world turns. Here she is advertising on it. She can keep her GPS and attitude I’d rather burn cash than give it to a woman, or anyone, that acts like that.
I have seen her add on Backpage��
I saw her once and tried again but she said she only sees regular clients and I wasn't a regular. She has a shitty attitude and thinks she is better than everyone else. I will never contact her again.
I haven't gotten to see her yet �� any pros and cons to know? I have messaged the number provided with no response!
I’ve tried to see her on multiple occasions. She’s stood me up several times and has never been pleasant with me over the phone. She looks fantastic and I’ve heard she’s quite skilled but I wouldnt bother with her again considering her general attitude.