Question For Those That Know

If you’re not allowed to post about meetings. How do you become friends with people here?
Just a friendly question that’s all.
Are you talking about reviews?

If so, since the providers are the ones who get paid, they cannot post public reviews nor can you post under reviews in the review forum. In the provider only forum, I am sure you can do a synopsis of your experience with a hobbyist.
Nobody wants to meet your pimp at the meetings
The question is worded ambiguously, but I think it's asking what's the point of providers having a presence here if they're not allowed to post ads.

(Even though they do advertise themselves, just in the form of Coed threads that say things like "I'm in town and bored")
If you’re not allowed to post about meetings. How do you become friends with people here?
Originally Posted by Ryder Sage

Learn about threADS . Be creative
Is the question about meet and greets or socials?

If so, that is discussed privately, not on an open thread.
I assumed it was about socials. But the fact that we’re all guessing or assuming shows the post failed. Unless it was a threAD.
"How do you become friends with people here?"

contact them and strike up a conversation.

if you want to meet several at one time, contact them and invite them to a meet and greet.

just be selective is who you contact (aka "be careful what you ask for.")
Originally Posted by Ryder Sage
Most of the gents that have an account on ECCIE will have one OH2. ECCIE does not have the "Daily Lineup" or "In Search Of" forums anymore. Keep doing what you are doing on OH2 and the gents will be able to find you.
This person here is saying that I have a pimp! Really mrredcat43?
So the moderators also allow these guys to lie about us females on here too?
I will not engage with him guys. I’m trying to learn my way around eccie without drama here.
Thanks you to everyone with their comments.
For reasons that require more time to explain than I have at the moment, eccie stopped accepting ads about five years ago. It’s still a good site to use for research, as it’s easy to find out which ladies a member has seen and reviewed. If a guy has accounts both here and on p411, and is using the same handle, you can use both sites to help meet people.
My 2 cents:

There are ladies with a presence on the coed sections on both boards. The good ones are very flirtatious, and make the interactions so good that guys want to meet up with them. Then there are those that are very condescending to guys, and seem to keep stuff stirred up (and some guys on the boards as well). Some guys dig that, most don’t. As for me, I want to relax, unwind, and have some memorable fun.

A providers board presence truly makes a difference. Hope this helps. Best wishes ma’am!
ECCIE has primarily become reviewers' board only. Guys find providers from other sources but share reviews and intel here. Ladies can still use it to some extent for screening hobbyists and/or participate in some discussions to make their presence felt.

There are ladies with a presence on the coed sections on both boards. The good ones are very flirtatious, and make the interactions so good that guys want to meet up with them. Originally Posted by Spoljana
This here. Participate in hobby related discussions with occasional threads on weather, what you are eating today, what you are wearing (or not wearing), wet dreams, fantasies etc.

On that note, below are some ladies who actively checked eccie recently, may be they want some company.

AddisonT
Aiyanna_Brooke
AverieRene88
CarlaLynn
christina_tina
Deja Tha Doll
DestineeDesire
GuddKitty2589
Hell Katt
jamiejo
JLady1423
Joni HappyMassage
katherynlust
KimmyKat
lala89
LaylaSkyee12
Lexima69
Lightbrightqueen
LilPretty
Mya Cream
NataleeRae
Nina the Dicknapper
petitefunlady
PrettyPetite333
SadreaStarr
Sensualasian89
Sherry of DFW
SkylarLove
Squrtlexi
Sweetcounrtygirl
SydneyStyles
Trinity of DFW
XX.Brieleigh_Roxxie.XX
Zara Sharif
^^^Good point.^^^

It definitely takes a bit of creativity, and more than a little good humor, for a lady to make use of this site for making connections. But it can be done.
Like this: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2988520

It's called a "ThreAD". Not explicitly an advertisement, but more of a social post which keeps your name in the hobbyist's mind.