Teledildonics and the world of long distance sex . . .

Hello Ladies and Gents!

I wanted to talk about Skype dates and Teledidldonics for a minute. Long distance sex/interactions are becoming increasingly popular and the ways that we fulfill our fantasies might be changing as well.

A little bit of foreground: I've been an on/off again camgirl for a couple of years. In the recent years, sex toy companies have developed brilliant toys that enables an individual to control sex toys from afar. One of those toys (and the most popular) being the lovense lush.

When I am camming on token sites, a user can tip a token and thus activate the toy which sends vibrates my G-Spot and it feels great! Conversely, a gentleman can purchase Lovense's Max toy (A pocket pussy) that I can control on my end as well.

While both of these toys are awesome, I will not lie and say that it's better than the real thing. However, several of my clients appreciate Skype dates and Teledildonics because 1) They might not be able to see me in person and 2) The Skype Dates are at a considerably lower rate than an in-person rendezvous.

So anyhow, what are your opinions about Skype dates and teledildonics?

Has anyone use the lovense lush toy during a dinner date to control their lady du jour?