Hottest girls?

In your opinion, what club has the hottest and friendliest girls? In the mood for a night of debauchery.
friendliest is probably Tennyson, hottest probably would be Filly. They definitely have the youngest.
Tennyson lap dance rooms are very uncomfortable with just a wooden bench to sit on and the DJ thinks he is the show, not the girls. But at least you can smoke there. Controversy is all naked - even in private dance rooms so that can be awesome. Cheerleaders has the best food and drink specials with the most girls, but some are pretty stuck up and music is too loud. Blush main floor is small and they put a $100 hold on your credit card as soon as you buy one drink. But the girls are naked and up close. A pain to park especially when something else is going on downtown, which is almost always. Passions opened back up in Kittanning and it's out of the way but BYOB and they have lap dances and "bed dances". Yes, real beds, not cheap leather couches. $20 to get in but you are not paying $8 for a drink either. Smoking allowed and some girls are very friendly.
Stud, how does the talent at Controversy compare to Cheerleaders? I’m not a big fan of Blush and usually go to Cheerleaders. I’ve never been to Controversy so I’m curious how it compares.
Chics at controversy are much more on the skank side. Dont dress a swell, their behavior is not monitored well. Ive seen some of them so drunk they almost fell off stage. HAving said that, there are good opportunities you wont get at Cheerleaders. Cheerleaders in my opinion has the nicest looking most well dressed and friendly ladies.
I agree that Cheerleaders has the best looking girls. The Rhino also had hot girls but just not very many of them. Haven't been there in a minute so I don't know what its like now. When it was Penthouse it was also not very busy so the girls were very friendly in order to make some extra $$.
I'm rather partial to Club Erotica in the rocks
Originally Posted by Duderino79
I'm rather partial to Club Erotica in the rocks Originally Posted by DanielRS
How is it since it changed ownership?
Anyone have recommended girls at Cheerleaders?
I wasn’t aware that Erotica changed ownership. I haven’t been there in years. Not really my cup of tea for various reasons.

I’m curious too about recommended dancers at Cheerleaders. DM me, please, if you have any recommendations.
Sorry, I think I am thinking of the one a little farther down the road.
How is it since it changed ownership? Originally Posted by sjomonty
Doesn’t The Godfather of Pittsburgh still own Erotica? Remember the show? Fucking stupid.
Doesn’t The Godfather of Pittsburgh still own Erotica? Remember the show? Fucking stupid. Originally Posted by bambino
He still does but i don't think he has too much to do with it anymore; his oldest son is running the operation now.