Hertz abuse use of cops even more it made false report

https://jalopnik.com/a-hertz-whistle...enf-1848757932

Becise renting woman some us rent rooms, car and airplane seats. I also know a provider calls police and claims harassment on guys that don't pay deposit.
... You should surely be wary there, mate.

That O.J. fellow from football once worked for Hertz.

And look what happened to him.

### Salty
Lol,this has been going on for at least 10 years. Some thug in Corporate decided to use this strategy to make sure consumers or car rental customers do not abuse & the company waste time with collecting the autos & debt.

Thugs in Corporate world are to be feared? Lol!!!
Y'all are dogging on the ''Supah Stah, in rent a cah''?

Gun violence has taken a back seat to Computer System violence.
At any large airport, there must be 15 rental companies.

Just pick one that doesn't have the name Hertz, Dollar, or budget. Thirty and Dollar are part of Hertz family
At any large airport, there must be 15 rental companies.

Just pick one that doesn't have the name Hertz, Dollar, or budget. Thirty and Dollar are part of Hertz family Originally Posted by Fizley
Thanks, use to use enterprise costly but no problems, the other is dealer rental not sure any still in business. Use be a deal almost new car for week at $20 a day while mine being work on and $5000 later I get my car back with some new parts.
Senator Blumenthal says he will be holding hearings on this issue.
Personally I had a terrible experience similar to this issue with hurts in Lubbock
...Personally I had a terrible experience similar to this issue with hurts in Lubbock Originally Posted by lbbguy
You probably got fooled by the obviously fake/knock-off name of the rental company. I hate when they do that!
  • bbkid
  • 04-25-2022, 01:32 PM
^^^ lol
Also consider Turo ...maybe depending on the city.