Serching Tip?

When I wish to search only for a certain provider why does everyone in the world (it seems) pop up? I've tried enclosing the name in quotes but to no avail. Any ideas? Thanx
What are you searching for? Reviews, showcases, what? Are you searching in the correct forum? Have you spelled her name right? I've discovered that if you spell just a portion of her name in the Showcase search, it doesn't pop up. I guess it needs the full screen name spelled correctly. Also, try using asterisks (*) as part of the name as a wild card. I don't do that very often. Finally, if it is the Showcase you're looking for, try searching the geographical area. You'll get a lot of entries, but if she has a Showcase, it will be there.

Not all ladies have reviews and/or showcases, but the search engine still tries to find things. So, through trial and error, you gotta find out what works and what doesn't. I don't think there is a "search guide" on the site.
Actually I'm having the same problem- especially searching phone numbers. Any number at all will give you thousands of hits to comb through- any ideas?
Actually I'm having the same problem- especially searching phone numbers. Any number at all will give you thousands of hits to comb through- any ideas? Originally Posted by hornynutts
I've had such little luck searching phone numbers (both here and on the mother ship) that I stopped looking. Try looking here for ideas: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=15...=phone+numbers
469-443-2352 is valid to search, don't use asterik
Try number search now.

(866) 466-2999
866-466-2999
or my fav still *2352*

play around with numbers from reviews and see if it's working better now.