Trump cancels Pelosi's jet to Brussels, blames government shutdown

While i agree, i have to add that Mutts always find their way home! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Let her come back on her own dime...or Accidentally put her name on a terrorist no fly list.

Oooops
"All her bags were packed,
But she's nowhere to go.
'cause her boss ...
just told her 'NOOOOOOOOO!'
Not leaving, on a jet plane ...
now the witch has to unpack again ..."

TM...TM...TM...where are you??
We need your gibberish nonsensical rebuttal...
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lol....she played him again. She will be boss when they shut putintrump down.

Fun year has just began
  • oeb11
  • 01-17-2019, 06:25 PM
"All her bags were packed,
But she's nowhere to go.
'cause her boss ...
just told her 'NOOOOOOOOO!'
Not leaving, on a jet plane ...
now the witch has to unpack again ..."

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Thank You , IBH
From Peter, Paul.. and Mary A wonderful song.

Apropos
Mr Donald thinks he make big story with big payback. Only big story to handful Deplorable Morons. Rest of people not care. Morons cheer loudly. Cant hear the loud cheers from Donald and Morons. Morons cheers drowned out by strong Nancy. Moron and Donald cheer nooooo. Donald say "give me money for wall" Nancy say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! LMAO!!!!
Trump's a fucken bitch ass hoe!! Shit like this is exactly why they got their asses beat a few months ago, and this same stupid shit is exactly why they're gonna get it even worse in less than two years.
TM...TM...TM...where are you??
We need your gibberish nonsensical rebuttal... Originally Posted by bb1961
bb must have wax in ears. cannot hear true from lie

Mr Donald thinks he make big story with big payback. Only big story to handful Deplorable Morons. Rest of people not care. Morons cheer loudly. Cant hear the loud cheers from Donald and Morons. Morons cheers drowned out by strong Nancy. Moron and Donald cheer nooooo. Donald say "give me money for wall" Nancy say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! LMAO!!!!
  • Trey
  • 01-17-2019, 07:32 PM
Im shure this helps get the wall.
Im shure this helps get the wall. Originally Posted by Trey
And exactly how do you suppose was the old witch's little 10 day junket out of country going to resolve the government shutdown issue?

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1061194234]And exactly how do you suppose was the old witch's little 10 day junket out of country going to resolve the government shutdown issue?

Mystic laugh loudly. Witch name Melania. Donald ask for Melania pussy. Melania say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-Pelosi.html

"But Melania Trump, the first lady, kept her plans to fly on a military jet to West Palm Beach, Fla., to go to the family’s Mar-a-Lago compound".

Mystic laugh loudly. Witch name Melania. Donald ask for Melania pussy. Melania say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-Pelosi.html

"But Melania Trump, the first lady, kept her plans to fly on a military jet to West Palm Beach, Fla., to go to the family’s Mar-a-Lago compound".
Originally Posted by themystic
Pssst! Here's a little FYI for ya: Melania has no role in reopening the government. It was the old witch Nancy trying to skip town to avoid doing her job.

Pssst! Here's a little FYI for ya: Melania has no role in reopening the government. It was the old witch Nancy trying to skip town to avoid doing her job.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Melania has role in opening legs for Donald. She skip town to avoid doing her job. LMAO. Melania say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pussy for Moron Donald
Melania has role in opening legs for Donald. She skip town to avoid doing her job. LMAO. Melania say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pussy for Moron Donald Originally Posted by themystic
You're off-topic. This thread is about Trump telling the old witch Pelosi: "NOOOOOOOO!"