I got a new Avatar!!!

Lol
Why do you have a picture of nurse carrie as your new avatar?
I'm celebrating saggy tits
Nice! LOL!
  • Sandy
  • 07-01-2016, 08:30 PM
Oh look.. my favorite boi's are talking about me again~
Look, If you like I can see you both at the same time and I will watch you both fuck each other.
Or I could fuck one of you in the ass with my strap-on then make the other lick it off afterwards.
You guys are so kinky~
Oh carrie! My dick is gettin' hard with all your dirty talk. I just wish your warm hole was here for me right now!
  • Sandy
  • 07-01-2016, 08:43 PM
him[/COLOR] hard;1058343997]Oh Little Dick! My dick is gettin' hard with all your dirty talk. I just wish your warm hole was here for me right now! Originally Posted by Iride [COLOR=red
There, I fixed that for you~
But i dont want "little dick". I want you. I need you. I have to have you carrie.
  • Sandy
  • 07-01-2016, 08:57 PM
Well,.. Mr. I ride him hard, I just might if you would just QFM,
Quit fucking Men~
I will, just for you baby. Just let me have the warm pussy once.
  • Sandy
  • 07-01-2016, 09:24 PM
Can you suck my mini dick as hard as it is in the taint picture?
I just love my mini dick sucked so hard that You can feel it down your throat~
Attached Images File Type: jpg xzx 005.JPG (78.0 KB, 142 views)
I can do so much better that that and when im done with that pussy i want to be balls deep in your mouth. So deep, your eyes water and your face starts to turn red. And then ill pull my dick out and i want you to ask for more or else i will pinch those nipples...hard
  • Sandy
  • 07-01-2016, 09:48 PM
That really does sound good, But I prefer men that don't cancel on me without an excuse.
You dont need an excuse. You just needed to say "ok, no problem master. But i still want you to fuck the shit outta my wet pussy another time".
I'm sorry kinky Carrie, this really had nothing to do with you, I didn't read his post carefully, I have not seen you in person and have no idea about your physical appearance, my apologies for not correcting iridem's initial assumption, we have not met before