Testing

How many providers and clients get tested regularly? Me, get tested every 14-30 days. Clean as a virgin. Just curious, leave the drama and off topic crap to yourself.
Every few months here... Matter of fact I'm due thanks for reminding me
Every few months here... Matter of fact I'm due thanks for reminding me Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Glad I could be of service, cuddle butt
I go every 3 months when I get my BC SHOT!!! I'm not trying to make any babies so that BC shot I love!!! Plus I don't get my monthly!!! I haven't had one in 2 years so yea I never have to take off work!
I get tested every three months also.
30-45 days after any visit 60 if my Dr. starts looking at me like I'm a freak. but I work in health care so I can just say I'm around some skittish people. if any thing I have rare blood type so a quick donation to the bank and done. never had a bad result
Every six months with my regular checkup .
good to see so many people are getting tested
i got busted for being off topic, sorry guys, thought the condom story was on topic since testing is concerning disease control, my bad,

i never get tested, never will, just going to let it fall off
  • MrGiz
  • 07-04-2016, 05:30 AM
If Danielle is being truthful, (which, in her particular case) I can easily believe.... I think it's a very admirable thing!!!
Due to my extremely high (100% self-paid) health insurance costs.... I get regularly tested also. Not necessarily because I consider myself to be a sexual health risk..... But I simply want to take advantage of what I'm already paying for!!
. if any thing I have rare blood type so a quick donation to the bank and done. never had a bad result Originally Posted by just4funk10
...so you go and donate blood just to see if you have aids or not??? Lol wtf what a wrong way to donate blood...don't they tell you in the paper work To not come in for that reason??? Wow...your comment just floored me! You donate blood to help people, not a lazy way to see if you have aids...wtf...
If Danielle is being truthful, (which, in her particular case) I can easily believe.... I think it's a very admirable thing!!!
Due to my extremely high (100% self-paid) health insurance costs.... I get regularly tested also. Not necessarily because I consider myself to be a sexual health risk..... But I simply want to take advantage of what I'm already paying for!! Originally Posted by NTJME
It comes with doing videos. It's an industry standard. Can't shoot scenes with a test older than 14 days. Although some people allow 30 day tests but the main standard is 14 days or newer
My last visit was 2 weeks ago. I normally go in every two months. It's definitely something that's important to do and it gives you peace of mind.
Every 3 months!!!